Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan
As a child needs care of his/her parents in his growing age similarly senior citizens need care and security to meet the expenses for their care at the late stage when medical expenses rise manifolds.
Bajaj Allianz's Silver Health Plan is especially designed for senior citizens to protect you and your spouse in case of an expensive medical care.
Covers all hospitalization expenses
Pre and post hospitalization expenses are also included with certain limit.
Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs.1000/- per claim.
Pre-existing illnesses are covered from the second year of the policy.
The Company's liability in case of any pre-existing illness from the second year of the policy would be restricted to 50% of the Sum insured in a policy year.
- Pre-existing illnesses covered from second year
- In-house Health Claim Administration Team
- Cashless facility
- Global expertise
- Innovative packages to match individual needsbenefits
- Hassle free claim procedure
- Income Tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Free Health checkup of listed tests like physician consultation, laboratory tests for fasting blood glucose and complete blood count, serum cholesterol, urine routine, chest X-ray and ECG at Bajaj Allianz Diagnostic centersat the end of continuous four claim-free years.
Details about Premium
Annual premium in Rupees
*The above rates may vary. In case of any concern, check the policy wordings,
Minimumsum assured – Rs.50000
Maximum sum assured– Rs.500000
Coverage type: Senior Citizen(Husband and wife)
Bonus:For every claim free year a cumulative bonus of 10% of sum insured up to a maximum of 50% of sum insured.
Grace period: 30 days grace period is allowed for payment of premium and the policy will be considered as continuous.
Portability: As per the Portability Guidelines issued by IRDA, if you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer you can transfer to Hospital Daily Allowance policy.
Policy termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded depending on the time of cancellation.
Free look period: If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents. However, no claim should be made during the term.
- Any pre-existing diseases related expense arising in first 12 months
- 4 year exclusion of knee replacement surgery unless it is an accidental case
- Cost of spectacles, hearing aids, crutches, contact lenses, artificial limbs, dentures, artificial teeth and other external medical equipments or devices used in post hospitalization care at home
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered
- Hospitalization especially for diagnostic purposes like X-ray and other investigations
- Non-allopathic treatment
• Entry Age is from 46 to 70 years.
• Lifetime renewal option is available on fair terms.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- All You Need to Know About United India Health Insurance Plans
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
- Want to Make the Most of Health Top-up Plan? Here are 5 Tips that will Help