ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Ltd
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited (formerly referred to as Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Limited) is a joint venture between Cigna Corporation, the U.S. based global health services leader and Manipal Group, an Indian conglomerate. It got the regulatory license from IRDA in November 2013 and started its operations in 2014.
Headquartered in Mumbai, ManipalCigna health Insurance is a stand-alone health insurance company.
Cigna Corporation, a fortune 500 company, is the first US health insurer to enter India’s market. Cigna’s partnership with the Manipal Group, has brought some innovative suite of health insurance products along with impeccable customer service experience to the Indian marketplace. ManipalCigna works towards improving health, well-being and security of the people.
The company has amalgamated expertise of Cigna’s global health service with trust and knowledge of the Manipal group, to offer products/services which are exclusively designed for Indian market. Moreover, the company has invested in state-of-the-art technology to give customers a hassle-free service experience.
Although, it is a new entrant in the insurance segment but it has won trust of people by offering customized health insurance products. ManipalCigna offers individual and families with best medical coverage and assists them in improving their health and well-being. Thus, it gives comprehensive health coverage to a customer.
Health insurance is necessary in today’s life as medical expenses are sky rocketing. ManipalCigna provides health plan to protect you during medical emergencies in spite of high healthcare costs.
- Aditya Birla General Insurance
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bharti AXA General Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- DHFL General Insurance
- Digit General Insurance
- Edelweiss General Insurance
- Future Generali General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- Max Bupa General Insurance
- National General Insurance
- New India Assurance General Insurance
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- United India General Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance
- Ensuring Peace of Mind: General Insurance
- International Women's Day 2020- Protect Yourself, Gift Yourself Insurance
- The Changing Framework: Drones in the Insurance Industry
- Impact of Machine Learning within the Insurance Industry
- Budget 2020- Impact of New Personal Tax Regime
- Budget 2020: Insurance Industry to Remain Hindered