Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance Overview
“Faith and prayers are vitamins of the soul.” Family Floater Policy keeps your spirits high even in bad times by providing an umbrella against untimely illnesses. It provides coverage for your whole family.
Key Features of Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
- It has two plans silver and gold plan.
- Room and nursing expenses are covered up to 1% of sum insured.
- Covers expenses for day care (that requires hospitalization for less than 24 hours) procedures.
- Fees of surgeon and medical practitioner is covered.
- ICU charges are covered up to 2% of sum insured.
- Ambulance charges are covered up to Rs 1000 per illness and Rs 3000 for whole period under silver plan
- It covers domiciliary expenses up to 10% of sum insured.
Premium Details of Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
There are two plans:
Details of Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance Policy
- Minimum sum insured: Rs 1, 00,000 for silver plan.
- Maximum sum insured: Rs 5, 00, 000 for silver plan.
- Free look period: If the policyholder is not happy with the terms & conditions, it is possible to cancel it by giving the reasons of cancellation. Policy can be withdrawn within 15 days from the date of commencement.
- Grace period:If the payment is due on renewal of the policy, grace period of 30 days is given to the policyholder to make the payment.
Documents Required for Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
You need to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ to buy the plan. Also medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
This policy can be bought for whole family and maximum entry age for this policy is 55 years. Continuous renewals can be done up to 65 years.
Inclusions in Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
|Daily hospital cash||nil||0.1% of sum insured per day. Maximum up to 10 days.|
|Surgeon, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialists Fees, Blood, Oxygen, Surgical Appliances, Medicines & Drugs, Diagnostic Material and Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Nursing expenses||10% of Sum Insured, Maximum Rs.25000/- during policy period||Rs 50,000 during whole period.|
|Treatment for Dog bite (or bite of any other rabid animal like monkey, cat etc.)||Reasonable expenses limited up to Rs.5,000/- actually incurred for immunization injections in any one policy||Reasonable expenses limited up to Rs.5,000/- actually incurred for immunization injections in any one policy|
Additional Features offered by Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
This benefits can be availed by paying extra premium other than basic premium.
|Benefits||Silver plan||Gold plan|
Exclusions in Oriental Family Floater Health Insurance
- Dental treatments are excluded.
- Sexually transmitted diseases are excluded.
- Waiting period of 48 months for pre-existing diseases.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
- Top 5 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
- Star Health Insurance for Senior Citizens