United India Super Top Up Health Plan
United India’s Super Top Up Insurance Policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your medical expenses in case of illness or accident. You can also add your family members under this plan. It is the perfect Health protection for you and your family.
The Policy covers aggregate hospitalization expenses incurred in India during the policy period exceeding the Threshold Level or any amount reimbursed or reimbursable under any Health Insurance Policies/Reimbursement Scheme whichever is higher, up to the Sum Insured stated in the policy.
- You can extend the benefits of the policy to your family members, as this policy comes with a Family Floater Plan as well.
- Any person falling under the age group of 18 years to 80 years can buy the policy. Children between the age of 3 months and 18 years are covered, provided either or both parents are covered concurrently.
- Cashless facility in more than 7000 hospitals across Pan India.
- The policy covers you against the expenses incurred on Anesthetic, blood, oxygen, Operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, Medicines & drugs, dialysis, chemotheraphy, radiotheraphy, cost of artificial limbs and cost of prosthetic devices implanted.
- All claims shall be paid in Indian Rupees only.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- All expenses related to AIDS and related diseases.
- Any condition, ailment, injury or related conditions for which the insured have been diagnosed, received medical treatment, had signs or symptoms, prior to the inception of the policy until 48 months from the date of inception.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
To buy the policy, an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ is required to be filled. It should be submitted along with accurate medical history and the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Group Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance