United India Workmen Medicare Policy
The policy covers hospitalization expenses incurred because of accident to the workmen while working in his respective organization. In this policy, the target segment for the policy would be contractors, factory owners and other commercial establishments who are looking for medical cover for employees arising out in an accident.
You can choose sum insured from the options i.e. Rs. 50, 000, Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 1.5 lakh, as per your needs.
The plan offers following benefits to their policyholders:
- Hospitalization expenses including room, boarding and nursing expenses up to 1% of sum insured per day.
- In case of ICU, coverage extends to 2% of sum insured per day.
- Expenses covering anesthetic, operation theatre charges, artificial limbs and more.
- Fees of surgeon, consultant, medical practitioner and specialists.
- Ambulance charges up to Rs. 2500 per insured person per event
The policy does not cover any medical expense of the insured if:
- Any injury occurred directly due to war like operation or any other kind of nuclear waste radioactivity.
- Found under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- The insured is not legally an employee of the organization.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator