United India Workmen Medicare Policy
The policy covers hospitalization expenses incurred because of accident to the workmen while working in his respective organization. In this policy, the target segment for the policy would be contractors, factory owners and other commercial establishments who are looking for medical cover for employees arising out in an accident.
You can choose sum insured from the options i.e. Rs. 50, 000, Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 1.5 lakh, as per your needs.
The plan offers following benefits to their policyholders:
- Hospitalization expenses including room, boarding and nursing expenses up to 1% of sum insured per day.
- In case of ICU, coverage extends to 2% of sum insured per day.
- Expenses covering anesthetic, operation theatre charges, artificial limbs and more.
- Fees of surgeon, consultant, medical practitioner and specialists.
- Ambulance charges up to Rs. 2500 per insured person per event
The policy does not cover any medical expense of the insured if:
- Any injury occurred directly due to war like operation or any other kind of nuclear waste radioactivity.
- Found under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- The insured is not legally an employee of the organization.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 29 June 2020