United India Workmen Medicare Policy
The policy covers hospitalization expenses incurred because of accident to the workmen while working in his respective organization. In this policy, the target segment for the policy would be contractors, factory owners and other commercial establishments who are looking for medical cover for employees arising out in an accident.
You can choose sum insured from the options i.e. Rs. 50, 000, Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 1.5 lakh, as per your needs.
The plan offers following benefits to their policyholders:
- Hospitalization expenses including room, boarding and nursing expenses up to 1% of sum insured per day.
- In case of ICU, coverage extends to 2% of sum insured per day.
- Expenses covering anesthetic, operation theatre charges, artificial limbs and more.
- Fees of surgeon, consultant, medical practitioner and specialists.
- Ambulance charges up to Rs. 2500 per insured person per event
The policy does not cover any medical expense of the insured if:
- Any injury occurred directly due to war like operation or any other kind of nuclear waste radioactivity.
- Found under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- The insured is not legally an employee of the organization.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
- Top 5 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
- Star Health Insurance for Senior Citizens