United India Individual Mediclaim Plan
United India Insurance Health Plans
United India Insurance offers various types of health insurance or mediclaim policies to suit every individual needs. These plans cover you against ailments and guarantees complete financial security of you and your family. Below are the health insurance plans offered by United India Insurance Company Limited:
Introduction: The policy provides you coverage against specific diseases or any bodily injury through accident. In this plan, premiums are to be paid in advance and the sum assured can be increased at renewal of the policy.
Following are expenses covered by the policy:
- Room and boarding expenses in hospitals
- Nursing expenses
- Surgeon, consultant or medical practitioner fees
- Dialysis, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cost of organs and similar expenses
- Expenses incurred for pre and post hospital treatment.
- Expenses incurred for treatment of diseases such as influenza, cough and cold, asthma, epilepsy, bronchitis, arthritis etc.
- Dental treatment unless require hospitalization.
- Cost of spectacles, contact lenses and hearing aids.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator