United India Individual Mediclaim Plan
United India Insurance Health Plans
United India Insurance offers various types of health insurance or mediclaim policies to suit every individual needs. These plans cover you against ailments and guarantees complete financial security of you and your family. Below are the health insurance plans offered by United India:
Introduction: The policy provides you coverage against specific diseases or any bodily injury through accident. In this plan, premiums are to be paid in advance and the sum assured can be increased at renewal of the policy.
Following are expenses covered by the policy:
- Room and boarding expenses in hospitals
- Nursing expenses
- Surgeon, consultant or medical practitioner fees
- Dialysis, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cost of organs and similar expenses
- Expenses incurred for pre and post hospital treatment.
- Expenses incurred for treatment of diseases such as influenza, cough and cold, asthma, epilepsy, bronchitis, arthritis etc.
- Dental treatment unless require hospitalization.
- Cost of spectacles, contact lenses and hearing aids.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India