United India Top Up Individual Plan
This policy is especially useful for those who already hold a policy and wish to supplement it in an economical way. It is available both on individual and floater basis. Individual topup plan covers all family members including the parents with different sum insured amounts and threshold levels. In a group topup plan, single sum insured amount and threshold level is fixed for covering all family members.
Age limit of the proposer is between 18 to 80 years. If both the parents are covered under the plan concurrently then children between the age group of 3 months and 18 years are covered in the same plan. Children above 18 years will not be covered under the policy if they are married, employed or self-employed.
- Hospitalization expenses including room, boarding and nursing expenses.
- Ambulance charges not exceeding Rs. 2500
- Expenses incurred for medical practitioner, specialist, surgeon, and consultants fees
- Cashless facility in over 7000 hospitals across Pan India.
- Expenses incurred on medicines and drugs, radiotherapy, operation theatre charges, anesthetic, blood, oxygen etc.
- Pre-existing diseases up to 48 months of continuous coverage
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Pregnancy and child birth expenses
- Unproven or experimental treatments
Compare United India Health Insurance policy with other available health insurance plans and choose the one that suits best as per your needs.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
- Myths and Facts about Critical Illness Insurance
- Common Health Insurance Mistakes and How to Correct Them