United India Top Up Individual Plan
This policy is especially useful for those who already hold a policy and wish to supplement it in an economical way. It is available both on individual and floater basis. Individual topup plan covers all family members including the parents with different sum insured amounts and threshold levels. In a group topup plan, single sum insured amount and threshold level is fixed for covering all family members.
Age limit of the proposer is between 18 to 80 years. If both the parents are covered under the plan concurrently then children between the age group of 3 months and 18 years are covered in the same plan. Children above 18 years will not be covered under the policy if they are married, employed or self-employed.
- Hospitalization expenses including room, boarding and nursing expenses.
- Ambulance charges not exceeding Rs. 2500
- Expenses incurred for medical practitioner, specialist, surgeon, and consultants fees
- Cashless facility in over 7000 hospitals across Pan India.
- Expenses incurred on medicines and drugs, radiotherapy, operation theatre charges, anesthetic, blood, oxygen etc.
- Pre-existing diseases up to 48 months of continuous coverage
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Pregnancy and child birth expenses
- Unproven or experimental treatments
Compare United India Health Insurance policy with other available health insurance plans and choose the one that suits best as per your needs.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Things you Need to Know about Coronavirus Health Insurance Policy Coverage
- IRDAI Issues Guidelines for Claims Reported Under Coronavirus
- Is Corona Virus Covered by your Health Insurance Policy?
- IRDA Announced Modifications in Pre-existing Diseases Rules in Health insurance
- How is Your Health Insurance Premium Determined?
- Debunking 10 Myths Around the New Coronavirus
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator