United India Gold Health Plan
“Life is better when you are laughing”. Gold plan covers your medical expenses against unfortunate diseases so that you can smile with your loved ones in difficult times. This policy basically covers hospitalization expenses for untimely illness.
- Covers expenses for day care (that requires hospitalization for less than 24 hours) procedures.
- Room and boarding expenses are covered up to 1% of sum insured.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses are covered and it is covered up to 10% of sum insured.
- Diseases like cataract, hernia are covered up to 25% of sum insured.
- Fees of surgeon and medical practitioner is covered.
- Cashless services are available across 7000 hospitals.
- Family discount of 5% on premium is available if family members are also covered.
- Tax benefit under section 80D can be availed by the insured.
Details about Premium
Sum insured is available from Rs 1 lac to 5 Lacs in multiple of 50,000.Premium will depend on the age, sum insured and coverage.
Minimum sum insured: Rs 1, 00,000
Maximum sum insured: Rs 5, 00, 000
Free look period: If the policy holder doesn’t want to continue with the policy, he can cancel it by giving the reason of cancellation of policy. Policy can be withdrawn within 15 days from the date of commencement of the coverage.
Grace period:If the policyholder doesn’t renew the policy on time, grace period of 30 days is given to him to make the payment.
To purchase the policy, a proposer needs to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’. Also the form should be having complete detail about your medical condition. In certain cases, medical examination may be required and it will be decided on the basis of sum insured and age of the person.
Person in the age group of 36-60 years can buy this policy. This policy can be availed by children in the age group of 3 months to 18 years provided parents are also covered under the same policy.
Cataract, Hernia, Hysterectomy
Actual expenses or 25% of SI whichever is less.
Actual expenses or 70% of SI whichever is less.
Day Care Treatment
Certain specified Day Care procedures which require less than 24 hours hospitalization.
Treatment taken in a Government Hospital or in any Institute recognized by the Government and/or accredited by Quality Council of India/National Accreditation Board on Health.
- Dental treatments are excluded.
- Sexually transmitted diseases are excluded.
- Pregnancy or maternity expenses are excluded.
- Waiting period of 48 months for pre-existing diseases.
- Waiting period of 2 to 4 years for certain diseases.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator