United India Senior Citizen Health Insurance
With the progression in age, the health problems also increase. Senior Citizen health plan by United India Insurance Co. Ltd. offers complete coverage to senior citizens against various illnesses. The entry age for the policy is between 61-80 years. The policy shall continue to be covered provided these are renewed with the insurer without any break. It is possible to cover children between the age group of 3 months-18 years, provided either of the parents is also covered. The sum insured varies between Rs 1-3 lakh, which should be in multiples of Rs 50,000. This policy also covers various day care procedures.
What is Covered Under the Policy?
The policy covers the following expenses-
- Room, Boarding and Nursing expenses
- Expenses incurred for surgeon, anesthetist, medical practitioner,
- Expenses on the illnesses like cataract, hernia, hysterectomy, etc.
- Coverage to AYUSH treatment
What is not Covered Under the Policy?
The policy doesn’t offer coverage in case of following-
- Pregnancy, ailments related thereto and child birth
- Dental treatments
- Experimental or unproven treatment
- All pre-existing ailments up to 48 months
- General debility and Run down conditions
How to File for a Claim?
All claims should be made in Indian currency. On the occurrence of any mishappening, intimate the insurer/TPA. In case of any emergency, intimation letter should be sent within 24 hours from the day of hospitalization. A duly filled claim form should be submitted with the TPA along with necessary documents within 15 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
In case of cashless, insured or representative submits the preauthorization cashless form to the TPA through the hospital where the treatment is taking place.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator