United India Senior Citizen Health Insurance
With the progression in age, the health problems also increase. Senior Citizen health plan by United India Insurance Co. Ltd. offers complete coverage to senior citizens against various illnesses. The entry age for the policy is between 61-80 years. The policy shall continue to be covered provided these are renewed with the insurer without any break. It is possible to cover children between the age group of 3 months-18 years, provided either of the parents is also covered. The sum insured varies between Rs 1-3 lakh, which should be in multiples of Rs 50,000. This policy also covers various day care procedures.
What is Covered Under the Policy?
The policy covers the following expenses-
- Room, Boarding and Nursing expenses
- Expenses incurred for surgeon, anesthetist, medical practitioner,
- Expenses on the illnesses like cataract, hernia, hysterectomy, etc.
- Coverage to AYUSH treatment
What is not Covered Under the Policy?
The policy doesn’t offer coverage in case of following-
- Pregnancy, ailments related thereto and child birth
- Dental treatments
- Experimental or unproven treatment
- All pre-existing ailments up to 48 months
- General debility and Run down conditions
How to File for a Claim?
All claims should be made in Indian currency. On the occurrence of any mishappening, intimate the insurer/TPA. In case of any emergency, intimation letter should be sent within 24 hours from the day of hospitalization. A duly filled claim form should be submitted with the TPA along with necessary documents within 15 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
In case of cashless, insured or representative submits the preauthorization cashless form to the TPA through the hospital where the treatment is taking place.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator