- Worldwide Cashless Hospitalization Worldwide
- Premium Starts at as low as ?300
- Covers for Loss of Baggage & Passport
- Covers Flight Delays & Cancellation
We promise limited calls
Annual Multi Trip Insurance Benefits
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1883 -
Modified 25 August 2016
Are you planning to have more than one trip this year? Is taking single trip insurance every time seems to be a hassle and expensive idea? If yes then you have reached to the perfect solution. Annual Multi Trip Insurance is a reasonable way for frequent travellers to remain protected from the financial losses for as much trips as they want in a year. If you want to wipe out the mishaps like holiday cancellations, loss of luggage and injury abroad then considering annual multi trip insurance is well worth. This insurance plan covers you right from the policy start date for an entire year. You can have multiple trips usually of maximum 31 days each in a year and you will be secured for every trip. It not only covers abroad trip but also domestic travel.
- This policy allows you for any unexpected or last minute trips in the planning you might want to take due to acceptable grounds.
- You could get the cost of missed flights, hotels and automatic cancellation.
- In case of getting ill or injured abroad, you could get back the cost of medical treatments and transportation.
- Cost of your lost or stolen baggage and valuable belongings could also be covered.
- If your airline undergoes bankruptcy, you could get the protection in this case too.
- Adventure lovers can also get a cover for sports like scuba diving, snorkelling, sky diving and many more as per the chosen policy document.
All these benefits make this plan perfectly suitable for travel lovers as they are prone to such risks more than those who travel once in a while. So, instead of taking single trip plan for every trip, you can opt for annual travel insurance policy which is a cost-saving & feasible option. This plan will reduce the financial failures which can make your budget go out of track in case of any emergency. So, pack your bags, have fun and travel as much as you want keeping the headache of monetary losses aside.
- Most Read
- Frequent Traveller to Keep the Stress at a Bay with Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Date: 18 August 2017
- Benefits of Choosing Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Over Single-Trip Travel Insurance
Date: 19 February 2016
- Annual Multi-Trip Insurance Advantages
Date: 21 January 2014