National Insurance Travel Insurance
National Insurance Travel Insurance Overview
Make your travelling a pleasant and memorable experience with National Insurance travel plans.
Catering to non-life sector, the company offers two travel insurance plans which are detailed below-
- Overseas Mediclaim Business and Holiday - It includes medical expenses incurred by an insured while travelling abroad for business and leisure purpose. Besides this, the plan can be taken to cover loss of checked baggage, loss of passport, personal liability, etc.
- Overseas Mediclaim Employment and Studies - It covers expenses incurred by an insured while travelling abroad for employment and pursuing studies. It offers coverage against medical expenses, dental cover, checked in baggage, personal accident death, compassionate visit, etc.
National insurance is a well established company in India. You can make a comparison of National Insurance travel insurance premium with other companies’ rates and save money.
National Travel Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The National Insurance Company offers 2 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Online Payment
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for National travel insurance?
To check policy you can log into thee-Portal with your valid credentials.
3. What is the policy renewal process for National travel insurance?
Registered policyholders can pay online in 3 easy steps
Step1: Enter your Policy Number and Date of Birth to login into e-portal
Step2: Select the payment option- Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
Step3: Print/save the premium deposit receipt upon successful payment
Alteranatively, you can renew by Mobile
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for National travel insurance?
You need to fill the claim form and attach it with relevant documents to the Policy issuing office either directly or by an authorised Agent. Upon satisfactory evaluation, the claim will be settled in full within a few days.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for National travel insurance?
Walk into your nearest branch with your policy documents and a duly filled surrender form. Upon successful acceptance at the counter, your policy will be cancelled and refunds directly credited in your bank account.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Things You Should Know While Planning Your Studies Abroad
- Top 5 Myths about Travel Insurance
- The Essence of Group Travel Insurance for Organizations
- Travel insurance or International health insurance: which is the best option for you?
- Things to Know About Travel Insurance
- Stop Fretting If Your Flight Has Been Cancelled. There’s the Insurance Claim!
National Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews
I buy national travel insurance plan. The policy coverage is high and the claims are even better. Luggage and accidental benefits are inbuilt in the policy plan. Good service facilitate by the executives and staff members. Daily updates are send to my accounts. But the tickets return refunds are not available. Nice work, i like it.