Buy Travel Insurance Policy to Enjoy Stress-free Vacation
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 428 -
Updated date : 26 June 2019
For some people, travelling is not a luxury. It is a hard-core passion. It is rightly said, “Travelling is food for the soul and fuel for the mind.” It doesn’t matter whether you’re a solo traveller or someone who likes to travel with family and friends; you ought to buy a travel insurance plan. It doesn’t matter whether you travel once a month or once a year, you ought to buy a travel insurance plan. It doesn’t matter whether you travel for business or pleasure you ought to buy a travel insurance plan. It doesn’t matter whether you travel within the country or abroad, you ought to buy either a domestic travel insurance plan or international travel plan.
If travelling is your thing, then this article is just for you.
Here is How Having Travel Insurance Coverage Ensures a Stress-Free Vacation:
- Revocation of your Air Journey: Now, here’s a scenario, it is late in the evening and you have just reached the airport to board your aeroplane and all you come to know is that your journey stands cancelled because of the unfavourable weather conditions. In such a case, who will help you to book a flight and get back home safely? The answer is a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Misplacement of Essentials: So, imagine you are on a vacation and your bag containing all your essentials, especially some prescribed medications is nowhere to be found. On an urgent basis, it is required that you get the bag in the shortest time possible to consume the medicines. Who will be there at your rescue? Someone who can help you to locate your misplaced baggage or perhaps help you with the needed medications at the earliest? The answer is a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Misplacement of Passport and Wallet: It has merely been 3 days since you have reached your travel destination and you come to know that your wallet and passport are not been found. It surely can be a very chaotic situation for any anyone, as without a wallet that contains all the cash, credit/ debit cards and most importantly the passport, life can take a U-turn in an unknown country. Who will provide you with a copy of your passport and some money? The answer is a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Unforeseen Medical Crisis: When you are on an adventurous vacation, you suddenly fall while performing a risky sport and this causes a severe injury in your left leg. Now, you are in need of urgent medical care but charges of getting admitted to a hospital are way too high. Who will provide you with proper medical treatment and repay the expenses that were borne by you for the immediate medical treatment? The answer is a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Deportation on Account of Political Disturbance: When you’re enjoying your trip, imagine that a riot breaks out in the country of your visit due to an uncertain political turmoil. In such circumstances, you need to leave the country immediately for security reasons. However, the rates of the aeroplane tickets have shot up because of the emergency. Now, you are left with no option, but to buy the tickets at an extremely high price and get back home safe. Who will repay you for the extra cost of air tickets that you spent due to an unpredictable crisis? The answer is a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
- Deportation on Account of Medical Urgency: You are on a short vacation with your family and in the middle of the trip; your father has fallen sick. No proper medical facilities are in the city you are living in. There is only one choice left at your disposal, take an immediate flight and get back home at the earliest, to get timely medical care for the patient. Who will help you to make the necessary arrangements? The answer is a comprehensive travel insurance plan.
Over to You!
If you want to travel, go ahead pack your bags. Make a plan and go to a new destination. But make sure this time you include your travel insurance expenses in your budget for the trip. As said, a travel insurance policy is of great importance, and it is high time you realize this before it is too late.
Before you book a hotel room or book a flight, make sure you opt for an appropriate travel insurance policy for a happy and safe trip. It is rightly said, ‘prevention is better than cure’. Don’t take any chance, jot down all your travel insurance needs and requirements and then go ahead to seal the deal with a reputed travel insurance company. It will help you to enjoy a stress-free and peaceful trip.
- Most Read
- Here’s why you Need to Buy Travel Insurance for your Honeymoon?
Date: 23 July 2019
- 5 Stupid Simple Tips to Buy the Best Travel Insurance Plan
Date: 16 July 2019
- Hong Kong Travel Insurance
Date: 29 May 2019
- Malaysia Travel Insurance
Date: 22 May 2019
- Travel Vaccinations & Advice for Singapore
Date: 22 May 2019
- 5 Best Travel Insurance Policies for 2019, Risk-Proof Your Next International Trip
Views : 35765
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
Views : 11904
- Benefits of Buying a Travel Insurance Plan for Your Next Holiday
Views : 8632
- Travel Insurance or International Health Insurance: Which is the Best Option for You?
Views : 8335
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
Views : 8080
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator