Getting diagnosed with a major illness is not only stressful but also expensive. You may need rigorous treatment to free your body from the disease, which can cost your dearly. Star Health Insurance plans can support you financially to get rid of your disease in the best way possible.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
My name is
My number is
My name is
My number is
City Living in
Do you have an existing illness or medical history?
This helps us find plans that cover your condition and avoid claim rejection
What is your existing illness?
Select all that apply
When did you recover from Covid-19?
Some plans are available only after a certain time
Star Health Insurance plans provide medical coverage to the insured against the expenses arising out of an unforeseen medical emergency. It is offered by Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Ltd. that has a tie-up with more than 11,000 network hospitals across India to provide cashless hospitalization facilities to its customers. The company also has an in-house claim settlement team that settles 90% of the cashless claims in less than 2 hours.
To financially protect people against a swarm of diseases, Star Health Insurance offers a wide range of health insurance plans in India. Whether you want a health insurance policy for cancer or diabetes, you can find a suitable plan from the insurance company. Take a look at the various Star Health Insurance plans that you can buy as per your health needs:
Star Micro Rural & Farmers Care
Besides the above-mentioned plans, Star Health Insurance also offers standardized health plans, including the Arogya Sanjeevani policy, Corona Kavach policy and Corona Kavach policy, as per the guidelines by the Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
A Star Health Insurance policy can cover you against a large number of diseases. Take a look at some of the common diseases covered by Star Health Insurance plans below:
1. COVID-19– COVID-19 or the coronavirus disease is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The disease is highly transmissible and can lead to major health complications, such as pneumonia, multiple organ failure, septic shock or death. Star Health Insurance offers three customized coronavirus health insurance plans to cater to the needs of various people suffering from COVID-19.
2. Diabetes– Diabetes is a chronic lifestyle disease that results in high sugar levels in the blood. The disease can lead to other major health conditions, including heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and heart failure. Star Diabetes Safe Insurance policy covers the hospitalization expenses arising out of type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
3. Cancer– Cancer is a fatal disease that causes the uncontrollable growth of abnormal body cells and destroys healthy body tissues. There are several types of cancer depending on the body part which has been impacted. The Star Cancer Care Gold plan provides coverage for the medical expenses resulting from the treatment of various kinds of cancer irrespective of its severity.
4. Cardiac Diseases– Cardiac diseases are cardiovascular diseases resulting from any abnormalities in the functioning of the heart and blood vessels. Heart attack, stroke, heart failure, high blood pressure are some common cardiac diseases among Indians. You can either buy a Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy or a Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy to ensure coverage against heart diseases.
5. Cataract– Cataract is an eye disease that causes blurry vision and can eventually lead to blindness. Most Star Health Insurance plans provide coverage for cataract up to the specified limits.
6. Cerebrovascular Stroke– Cerebrovascular stroke refers to a medical condition where damages to the brain are caused due to an interruption in the supply of blood. The Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy and the Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy covers the medical expenses resulting from a stroke.
7. Chronic Kidney Disease– Chronic kidney disease is the gradual loss of kidney function due to its failure. You can obtain coverage for the medical expenses incurred on its treatment under a Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy.
8. Brain Tumour– Brain Tumour refers to the medical condition where there is a growth of abnormal cells in the brain. The Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy can cover you against the treatment expenses of a brain tumour.
9. Autism Spectrum Disorder– Autism Spectrum Disorder is a brain development condition that impacts a person’s verbal, non-verbal and social interactions. The Star Special Care policy has been specifically designed to cover children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
10. Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Disorder– Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Disorder refers to mental illnesses that impact the person’s ability to perform day-to-day activities well. The Star Medi Classic Insurance policy covers the hospitalization expenses resulting from any psychiatric or psychosomatic disorder.
11. Irreversible Paraplegia– Irreversible Paraplegia is the permanent paralysis of the lower limbs of a person due to an injury to the spinal cord. The medical expenses resulting from this condition can be covered under a Star Crirticare Plus Insurance policy.
12. Irreversible Quadriplegia– Irreversible Quadriplegia is the permanent paralysis of a person from neck down including all four limbs. It mostly occurs due to a spinal cord injury. You can get the medical expenses resulting out of this condition under the Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy.
You can easily buy a Star Health Insurance policy online at Policybazaar.com by following a few simple steps given below:
Star Health Insurance is one of the most popular health insurance providers in India. Their wide range of health insurance plans is likely to cover you for a large number of diseases. Just make sure to buy a policy that covers you for the diseases that you most certainly require coverage for.
22 Sep 2021Every object needs to be checked regularly to identify a...
21 Sep 2021Adding to the insurmountable loss of life the ongoing COVID-19...
21 Sep 2021The prevalence of critical diseases in India has increased...
16 Sep 2021Every human body comes with an immune system to fight against...
15 Sep 2021Due to a hectic lifestyle leading to unnecessary stress and...