Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan offers health coverage to individuals as well as their families. This plan offers coverage to you and your family most economically and adequately. You can choose the plan variant and sum insured options as per your requirements and budget. Let us look at the plan in detail:
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan is available in two variants:
- Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Silver Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Gold Plan
Sum Insured options in Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Silver Plan: INR 1.5 and INR 2 lakh
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Gold Plan: Starting from INR 3 lakh, 4lakh, 5 lakh, 7.5 lakh, 10 lakh, 15 lakh, 20 lakh, 25 lakh, 30 lakh, 35 lakh, 40 lakh, 45 lakh, and 50 lakh
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
The insurer does not cover the following medical expenses:
- Any disease or illness that is diagnosed in the initial 30 days from the inception
- Two years of mandatory waiting period on certain specified diseases like cataract, hernia, etc. else treatment expenses will not be compensated
- Pre-existing diseases will not be covered before a waiting period of 3 years
- Prolapsed Inter-Vertebral Disc, Joint Replacement treatment are only covered after a waiting period of 3 years
- An illness or treatment for overdose of drugs, alcohol consumption, and intoxication are not recompensed under any health insurance plan by Bajaj Allianz.
Claim Process of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
For cashless hospitalization, the procedure is listed below -
- You need to undergo medical treatment at a network hospital to avail cashless medical cover.
- Start by filling the pre-authorization form at the hospital.
- Once all the details that are mentioned in the form are cross-verified, they will be sent to your insurance provider.
- Upon verification of the preauthorization request details with the policy inclusions, you will get approval from the insurer.
- Once you get an approval, you can start with the cashless treatment medical treatment.
- The insurance provider might seek additional details for approval (in some cases).
- Your hospital will be informed in case the claim gets rejected. In that case, you would require to pay the expenses, and then you can file a claim for reimbursement.
The reimbursement claim procedure is quite simple, and it goes as follows:
- Once you are discharged from the hospital, the insurance provider will ask you to submit all the documents such as cash memos, medical tests, payment bills, and prescriptions.
- Bajaj Allianz health claim team will verify all your documents.
- In case you are required to submit additional documents then it is better that you submit them in the stipulated time.
- Upon timely submission of documents, the claim process will start within 15 days of your claim request. Moreover, if you fail to submit the documents timely, then your claim request will be closed within 45 days.
So, you can buy this plan for self and your loved ones and avail the best medical treatment in India.