Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan offers health coverage to individuals as well as their families. This plan offers coverage to you and your family most economically and adequately. You can choose the plan variant and sum insured options as per your requirements and budget. Let us look at the plan in detail:
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan is available in two variants:
- Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Silver Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Gold Plan
Sum Insured options in Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Silver Plan: INR 1.5 and INR 2 lakh
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Gold Plan: Starting from INR 3 lakh, 4lakh, 5 lakh, 7.5 lakh, 10 lakh, 15 lakh, 20 lakh, 25 lakh, 30 lakh, 35 lakh, 40 lakh, 45 lakh, and 50 lakh
Entry Age Criteria
- Entry age criteria for Proposer /Parents /Spouse/ Siblings/ Brother/ Mother/Father In law/Uncle/Aunt
- For dependent children and grandchildren, the age limit is between 3 months and 30 years
Key Features & Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
- Entry age for health insurance cover is from 18 to 65 years
- Entry age for children ranges from 3 months to 30 years
- No pre-medical tests required up to the age of 45 years
- 10% of family discount up to 2 members and 15% up to 3 members
- 4% of policy discount for two years and 8% for three years
- Co-payment option with discount up to 20%
- Up to Rs. 7500 of convalescence benefit every year
- Lifelong renewability option
- Free preventive health checkup benefit in every three years
- Daily cash benefits and Health CDC benefit ( please check policy docs. for details)
- Extended family coverage option - including parents, grandparents, in-laws, dependent grandchildren and siblings
- Sum insured is a minimum of Rs. 1.5 lakh and a maximum up to Rs. 50 lakh
- Tax saving under sec 80/D – up to Rs. 60,000
Inclusions of Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses (90 days after and 60 days prior to hospitalization)
- Policy term options of one, two and three years
- Organ donor expenses covered
- Bariatric surgery cover (after a waiting period of 3 years )
- Maternity and newborn baby cover (after a waiting period of 6 years )
- Ayurveda and Homeopathic treatment cover
- Cashless claim facility in more than 5700 network hospitals across India(subjected to policy conditions)
- Ambulance charges covered up to Rs. 20000 per policy year
- Reinstatement of the sum insured
- All day care treatment expenses are compensated
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard Insurance Plan
The insurer does not cover the following medical expenses:
- Any disease or illness that is diagnosed in the initial 30 days from the inception
- Two years of mandatory waiting period on certain specified diseases like cataract, hernia, etc. else treatment expenses will not be compensated
- Pre-existing diseases will not be covered before a waiting period of 3 years
- Prolapsed Inter-Vertebral Disc, Joint Replacement treatment are only covered after a waiting period of 3 years
- An illness or treatment for overdose of drugs, alcohol consumption, and intoxication are not recompensed under any health insurance plan by Bajaj Allianz.
Claim Process of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
For cashless hospitalization, the procedure is listed below -
- You need to undergo medical treatment at a network hospital to avail cashless medical cover.
- Start by filling the pre-authorization form at the hospital.
- Once all the details that are mentioned in the form are cross-verified, they will be sent to your insurance provider.
- Upon verification of the preauthorization request details with the policy inclusions, you will get approval from the insurer.
- Once you get an approval, you can start with the cashless treatment medical treatment.
- The insurance provider might seek additional details for approval (in some cases).
- Your hospital will be informed in case the claim gets rejected. In that case, you would require to pay the expenses, and then you can file a claim for reimbursement.
The reimbursement claim procedure is quite simple, and it goes as follows:
- Once you are discharged from the hospital, the insurance provider will ask you to submit all the documents such as cash memos, medical tests, payment bills, and prescriptions.
- Bajaj Allianz health claim team will verify all your documents.
- In case you are required to submit additional documents then it is better that you submit them in the stipulated time.
- Upon timely submission of documents, the claim process will start within 15 days of your claim request. Moreover, if you fail to submit the documents timely, then your claim request will be closed within 45 days.
So, you can buy this plan for self and your loved ones and avail the best medical treatment in India.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Do I Get Tax Benefits For Buying Health Insurance?
- Star Health Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- Difference Between Health Insurance and Mediclaim
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator