Bajaj Allianz Topup Health Plan
It is policy cover wherein you pay some extra to cover the bloating medical expenses that is very common in today’s time.
Here’s an example to understand it better it better:
Mr. X has a health insurance cover with sum insured 5 lakh. There is a claim in the policy for 7 lakh. The base policy provides cover up to 5 lakh and the sum insured gets exhausted. The remaining 2 lakh of claim amount has to be paid. The top-up cover takes care of this surplus amount and the complete claim of 7 lakh can be taken care of without you paying a single penny out of your own pocket.
- Takes care of increasing hospitalization expenses
- Additional cover over and above the existing cover
- Reasonable premiums as compared to the covered sum insured
- Waiting periods and exclusions are as per the base policy
Standard waiting periods:
- First 30 days waiting period.
- Waiting periods for pre-existing diseases and joint replacement surgeries.
- Pregnancy and child birth
- HIV and AIDS
- Plastic or cosmetic surgery
- External equipment or aid
- Dental treatment
- Hospitalization for diagnostic purpose only
Fill the basic proposal form and submit it along with the medical reports, The insurer may ask to submit the medical test reports, if there is a need.
- It is a must have for those who are aging
- For those with hereditary problems or history.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years