Future Generali Future Student Suraksha Plan
Future Student Suraksha prepares the insured against the uncertainty of studying in a foreign land. It is a two year plan that covers everything from medical expenses and passports to special allowances like tuition fees and sponsor protection.
The policy provides medical care, personal accident, personal care, travel inconvenience, legal liability and special allowances for students travelling abroad.
- The policy consists of the following sections:
- SECTION A: Medical Care
- SECTION B: Travel Inconvenience
- SECTION C: Personal Care
- SECTION D: Personal Accident
- SECTION E: Special Care
- SECTION F: Legal Liability
- Cashless claims settlement in network hospitals.
- Reimbursement of claims in non-network hospital as per policy terms and conditions
- Claims turnaround time of less than fourteen working days
- Worldwide Service Provider and Hospital Network
- Worldwide Emergency, Medical and Travel Assistance Services
- Flexibility of choosing a Travel Insurance Plan as per your need
- Ease and convenience of purchase
- Instant policy issuance
- No pre-acceptance medical tests are required.
The following services are provided by a student travel insurance policy:
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation Of Remains
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Maternity Benefits
- Mental And Nervous Disorders
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability
- Accidental Death (Common Carrier)
- Baggage Loss (Checked in baggage)
- Baggage Delay (checked in baggage)
- Compassionate Visit
- Loss of Passport
- Personal Liability
- Tuition Fee
- Sponsor Protection
- Bail Bond
- Felonious Assault
Details about Premium
|Worldwide rates (excluding service tax)|
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Coverage type: Individual/Family
Grace period: Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the policy is provided under this policy.
Policy termination: In case the insured person returns the policy prior to expiry of the policy period, the company will refund premium at the following rates subject to no claims being incurred on the policy.
|Period of Risk||Rate of Premium Retained by Company|
|Above 50% of Policy Period||100% of premium|
|Above 40% to 50% of Policy Period||80% of premium|
|Above 30% to 40% of Policy Period||75% of premium|
|Above 20% to 30% of Policy Period||60% of premium|
|Policy inception-20% of Policy Period||50% of premium|
Free look period: 15 days
- Benefits will not be available for any condition, ailment or injury or related condition for which insured person has been diagnosed, received medical treatment, had signs and/ or symptoms, prior to inception of his first Policy, until 48 consecutive months have elapsed, after the date of inception of the first Policy.
- Any claim which arises before the commencement of the trip covered
- Travelling against the advice of a Medical Practitioner
- Injury or Disease directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by nuclear weapons/ materials.
- If the insured person is under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless taken as prescribed
- Participation of policy holder in an actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion.
- If the insured person is operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft.
- Min Age-18 years
- Max Age-35 years
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad