Things to Know About Future Generali Future Student Suraksha Plan
||SI from USD 25,000 to 500,000
||Tuition Fee BenefitSponsor ProtectionFelonious AssaultBail Bond
Disclaimer: Policybazaar does not endorse, rate, or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
The plan is customised to suit the requirements of universities of different countries and offer coverage starting from USD 25,000 to 500,000. This plan is available in following different variants and has different sum insured along with varying benefits:
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
Please note that not all the benefits are offered by all the plans. Some special benefits including bail bond, sponsor protection and felonious assault are not provided under basic plan.
Inclusions under the Future Generali Future Student Suraksha Plan
The policy provides a number of benefits across travel, medical and other contingencies. These have been covered below:
- Medical Expenses Benefit: The policy will cover any expenses due to medical accidents, sickness etc while the insured student is abroad
- Personal Accident:In case of any bodily injury, death or disability caused to the insured, the insurer will provide coverage as per the amount specified by the policy.
- Legal Liability:If the insured has a legal liability due to any bodily harm or property damage to a third party then the insurer will indemnify them as per the limit specified in the policy schedule.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: In case of any illness or injury abroad, the insurer will pay for the customary charges incurred in the insured's medical evacuation
- Maternity Expenses: Available at a waiting period of 10 months and will be provided in case of expenses incurred as in-patients
- Mental and Nervous Disorders: The policy will cover medical expenses related to treatment for nervous or mental disorders as per the policy schedule.
- Baggage Loss: In case of total loss or destruction of our baggage, the insurer will compensate as per the policy schedule.
- Repatriation of Remains: In case of the insured's death or bodily injuries the insurer will reimburse them for the costs incurred in transporting them back to India.
- Passport Loss: The insurer will reimburse the insured for all the customary expenses that were incurred while obtaining a duplicate passport abroad.
- Emergency Dental Treatment: The policy will compensate for any reasonable charges in case of any dental emergencies while the insured student is abroad.
Exclusions under the Future Generali Future Student Suraksha Plan
It is highly recommended that buyers carefully read about the exceptional scenarios where the insurer will not provide any coverage:
- Benefits will not be available for any condition, ailment or injury or related condition for which insured person has been diagnosed, received medical treatment, had signs and/ or symptoms, prior to inception of their first policy, until 48 consecutive months have elapsed, after the date of inception of the first policy.
- Any claim which arises before the commencement of the trip covered
- Travelling against the advice of a medical practitioner
- Injury or disease directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by nuclear weapons/ materials.
- If the insured person is under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless taken as prescribed
- Participation of policy holders in an actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion.
- If the insured person is operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft.
Future Generali Future Student Suraksha Plan Eligibility Criteria
Any student going overseas to pursue their higher education can purchase this plan. The minimum entry age is 18 years while the maximum age to purchase this student travel insurance plan is 35 years. No pre-acceptance medical tests are needed unless specified.
Future Generali Future Student Suraksha Plan - FAQs
Ans: Yes, the policy provides the appropriate authority with the bail amount in case of arrests or detention. This is however not available with the basic plan and is subject to the policy terms and exclusions.
Ans: The minimum cover varies with the plan type along with the geographic location, in the case of Schengen countries it is Euros 30,000, USD 25,000 for Asia plan and 50,000 for world plans.
Ans: You can file a claim anytime from any place thanks to the 24x7 expert teams dedicated to claim assistance. Both cashless as well as reimbursement claims can be filed by informing the Europ Assistance. You will be required to submit the required documents after which Europ Assistance will settle your bills or compensate you accordingly.
Ans: You can enroll in this insurance policy by visiting Policybazaar.com or the official site of the insurer. You can also buy this Bajaj Allianz family travel insurance plan offline by visiting their local branch near you.
Ans: You should choose your plan after considering your location of travel, any mandatory requirements set by that university or government and finally your budget. Don’t forget to compare different travel insurance plans at Policybazaar.com before buying one. Make sure that you buy the best insurance plan with maximum coverage benefits. In case of any confusion, you can also write to Policybazaar Insurance Broker Private Limited at email@example.com