Bajaj CT Insurance
Bajaj CT is a 100 cc motorcycle built by Bajaj Auto. It is the replacement of Bajaj Boxer. It now comes with a "Ride Control" switch which enables the rider to select between the economy and power mode. This motorcycle was discontinued in 2006 from Indian market and re-launched in 2015 with all new graphics and alloy wheels.Read more
It is a modern bike which comes with attractive color options like ebony black (blue & red decals), electric blue and flame red. It also comes with alloy wheels. It has extra-long seat that provides sufficient space and comfort for both rider and pillion.
- Stylish Design
- Superb mileage (89.5 kmpl)
- Widest tyre in the category (3")
- Long Seat
- High Fuel Tank Capacity (10.5 liters)
- SNS Suspension
- Solid Build
- Alloy Wheels
- Attractive graphics with 3 color options
- Length 1965 mm (Spoke Wheel); 1945 mm (Alloy Wheel)
- Width 770 mm
- Height 1072 mm
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 L
Top Speed: 90 Kmph
Max. Power (Ps @ RPM): 8.2 ps @ 7500 rpm
WHAT TO OPT FOR
The process of insurance helps to safeguard the interest of people from the vehicle loss and uncertainty. Getting bike insurance must be the top priority before you go out on the road. This is the way to protect you financially as well as legally.
- A comprehensive insurance plan that provides coverage to cover third party vehicle damages, third party property damages and own vehicle damages.
- A third party insurance plan provides third party vehicle and property covers.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: