Bajaj Discover 150 F is wide body gives the bike sporty look and the graphics makes it look even more good looking , this bike is available in classic colors like, black gold, dark blue, dark bottle green, ebony black and wine red.
- Start: Kick/ Electric start
- Suspension: Nitrox Mono-shock absorber
- Brake type: Petal disc and drum breaks
- Weight: 130 kg Self
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-valve, DTS-I with Exhaus TEC
- Wheel: Alloy wheels, tubeless tyres
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- Displacement: 144.8 cc
- Max Power: 14.5 ps @8500 rpm
- Frame: Semi double cradle
- Max Torque: 1.3 Kg-m @6500 rpm
- Max speed: 110 kmph
- Carburetor: BS 26
WHAT TO OPT FOR
The process of insurance helps to safeguard the interest of people from the vehicle loss and uncertainty. Getting bike insurance must be the top priority before you go out on the road. This is the way to protect you financially as well as legally.
- Value of plastics depreciates a lot. 0% depreciation insurance goes a long way in keeping the repair bills down in case of a fall.
- It’s a wise idea to have add-ons to the policy like cash less benefit, theft, vandalism cover among others. These add-ons save a lot of hassle on a bad day.
- Premium vehicles need premium care. The initial cost of the insurance & its add-ons might seem a lot but at the end of the day they save your wallet from going lighter.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep