Popular Bajaj Avenger Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Bajaj Avenger Variants (Registration Year 2023)||5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)|
|Bajaj Avenger - Cruise (220 CC)||7,580 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - STD (220 CC)||7,548 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - Street (150 CC)||4,016 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - Street (220 CC)||7,564 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - Cruise ABS (220 CC)||7,580 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - STD (180 CC)||7,549 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - STD (200 CC)||7,553 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - Street (160 CC)||7,580 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - Street (180 CC)||7,550 onwards|
|Bajaj Avenger - Street ABS (220 CC)||7,580 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above table is for illustrative purposes only. The Bajaj Avenger insurance premium may vary depending on factors like make, model, variant, location, registration year, IDV, add-ons, etc.
Reasons to Buy Bajaj Avenger Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Here are a few reasons or benefits that you cannot miss if you are planning to buy Bajaj Avenger insurance online from Policybazaar.com-
- Compare two-wheeler insurance plans offered by several motor insurance companies in India.
- It gives you a range of add-on covers to enhance your standard policy coverage at a nominal premium.
- Get round-the-clock assistance for instant doubts or queries related to policy.
- Entire buying and renewing a two-wheeler insurance policy is hassle-free and timesaving.
Inclusions of Bajaj Avenger Insurance Policy
Check out the common inclusions of your Bajaj Avenger insurance policy below-
- Accidental damages
- Third-party liabilities
- Loss due to fire, implosion, and explosion
- Loss due to theft, burglary, and total loss
- Loss caused due to natural disasters, such as floods, earthquakes, cyclones, etc.
- Loss caused due to malicious acts, such as riots, strikes, vandalism, terrorism, etc.
Exclusions of Bajaj Avenger Insurance Policy
Check out the common exclusions of your Bajaj Avenger insurance policy-
- Loss of personal belongings
- Loss due to regular wear and tear of bike's parts
- Loss due to electrical and mechanical breakdown
- Consequential losses
- No coverage for carrying an invalid DL, RC, PUCC, or two-wheeler insurance policy
*Note: The above pointers are general coverage. For detailed policy coverage, refer to the Bajaj Avenger insurance policy.
Bajaj Avenger Insurance Add-on Covers
To strengthen the coverage of a basic comprehensive or standalone own-damage policy, you can opt for add-ons. Here is a list of valuable add-on covers that you must consider to enhance the policy coverage-
- Zero-depreciation Cover: This add-on helps to neglect the impact of depreciation on your vehicle and saves a considerable amount while receiving a claim settlement amount.
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance Cover: This cover assists you when you need it the most, especially if you are stuck in the middle of a road or highway due to any technical or mechanical breakdown. Fuel delivery, flat tyre, on-site repair, etc., are common services under RSA cover.
- Return to Invoice Cover: This cover allows you to get the total invoice price of your insured Bajaj Avenger in case it suffers total loss or theft.
- Engine Protection Cover: This add-on keeps the engine and gearbox of the insured bike protected in case of water ingression or an accident.
- Personal Accident Cover: This mandatory cover provides financial assistance in the event of disability or death of the policyholder or owner of the insured two-wheeler in an accident.
How to Buy Bajaj Avenger Insurance Online?
You can easily buy Bajaj Avenger insurance online from Policybazaar.com with these steps-
- Step 1: Select ‘Two-wheeler insurance' in the home page's 'Insurance Products' tab.
- Step 2: Enter your vehicle details, such as make, model & variant (MMV), city, year of registration, etc.
- Step 3: Compare quotes offered by different insurers and choose one plan that suits your needs & budget.
- Step 4: Purchase valuable add-ons like NCB protection cover, zero dep cover, 24x7 RSA cover, etc.
- Step 5: Complete premium payment online.
- Step 6: Get the Bajaj Avenger insurance policy in your registered email ID.
How to Renew Bajaj Avenger Insurance Online?
Visit Policybazaar's two-wheeler insurance renewal page and follow the below-mentioned steps to renew Bajaj Avenger insurance online-
- Step 1: Enter your policy number, name, bike registration number, etc.
- Step 2: Compare quotes from different insurers for your Bajaj Avenger.
- Step 3: Pay premium online.
- Step 4: Receive the renewed bike insurance policy document in your registered email ID.
How to Raise Bajaj Avenger Insurance Claims Online?
From the given two options for claim settlement, choose one and settle all your claims-
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurance company about the damages caused to your vehicle at 1800-258-5881.
- The insurer will send a surveyor to assess damages caused to the bike within two days and prepare an assessment report accordingly.
- Further, they will submit the report to the insurance company for review.
- Once the insurer approves, send your bike to a nearby authorised network garage for repairs.
- The insurer will settle the bills directly with the network garage after repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the incident to the insurer's helpline number at 1800-258-5881.
- The surveyor will assess the damaged vehicle and compile a report within 48 hours.
- Submit the mandatory documents to the insurance company and send your bike to any garage.
- Pay the repair expenses for the two-wheeler on your own.
- Later, the insurer will reimburse the expenses directly to your bank account.
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- FIR report (if applicable)
- Estimated repair bills & payment receipts
- Valid DL of the policyholder and RC of the vehicle
Additional Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original RC and DL
- Original bike insurance policy
- RTO letter declaring the stolen bike as 'No Use.'
- Non-Traceable Report
- Police First Information Report (FIR)
- NOC from the Financer/Bank
- Letter of Subrogation
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
FAQs about Bajaj Avenger Insurance
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can compare and find the best bike insurance plan without any hassle.
Ans: You can easily calculate Bajaj Avenger insurance premiums using the free bike insurance calculator at Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, you can easily download a copy of your insurance policy online from Policybazaar's website or app without any hassle.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep