Popular Bajaj Discover Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Bajaj Discover Variants (Registration Year 2023)||5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)|
|4G (100 CC)||3,890 onwards|
|5G (100 CC)||3,890 onwards|
|DT-SI Electric Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheels (100 CC)||3,882 onwards|
|Drum (110 CC)||3,894 onwards|
|Drum CBS||3,895 onwards|
|Drum CBS (110 CC)||3,895 onwards|
|Electric Start (100 CC)||3,890 onwards|
|Electric Start UG (135 CC)||3,896 onwards|
|Kick Start (100 CC)||3,904 onwards|
|STD (134 CC)||3,901 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above table is for illustration purposes only. The actual Bajaj Discover insurance premium may vary from insurer to insurer and depends upon several factors, including location, registration year, IDV, add-ons covers, coverage type, etc.
Reasons to Buy Bajaj Discover Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Policybazaar.com lets you easily compare various bike insurance quotes from top insurers in India and get the best deal with your budget. Here is a list of other benefits that you can avail of:
- Get instant bike insurance quotes online and purchase a policy in the comfort of your home.
- Pay bike insurance premiums from a secured payment portal.
- Get 24x7-customer support from a dedicated insurance expert to resolve all your insurance-related queries.
- No intermediary or hidden fee is involved.
- Customize your comprehensive bike insurance policy with a variety of add-on covers.
- Receive timely reminders for renewal of bike insurance policy.
Inclusions of Bajaj Discover Insurance Policy
Get financial protection against several risks, such as:
- Damages due to accidents or collision.
- Protection against third-party liabilities.
- Loss due to theft or burglary.
- Loss or damage due to fire, implosion, and explosion.
- Loss or damage due to various natural calamities or man-made disasters.
Exclusions of Bajaj Discover Insurance Policy
Here is a list of exclusions of Bajaj Discover insurance policy:
- Loss of personal belongings.
- Loss caused due to depreciation of bike's parts.
- Damage or loss due to the vehicle's mechanical, electrical, or technical breakdown.
- Loss caused to the insured Bajaj Discover while the driver was riding under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No coverage if a driver has invalid or inactive driving license, registration certificate, PUCC, and a two-wheeler insurance policy.
Note: The above-mentioned pointers are standard coverage. Kindly refer to the Bajaj Discover insurance policy to understand the exact coverage.
Bajaj Discover Insurance Add-on Covers
The Bajaj Discover add-on covers offer extra financial protection and convenience in the time of need. Here is a list of five popular add-ons or riders that you can include in your Bajaj Discover insurance policy to enhance the policy coverage:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: The zero dep cover helps eliminate depreciation during claim settlement. Hence, you will receive the total cost of repairing or replacing damaged parts.
- Engine Protection Cover: This cover is handy for areas prone to flooding or waterlogging. It covers the damage caused to the bike's engine and parts due to water ingress, without hampering your pocket.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: The roadside assistance cover offers assistance if your bike breaks down or faces an issue while on the journey. Some common services under roadside assistance cover may include vehicle towing, emergency fuel delivery, changing flat tyres, and arranging a mechanic to get you back on the road without any hassles.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protection Cover: The NCB protection add-on helps you in retaining your NCB even after raising a claim, allowing you to enjoy discounts on your premium in subsequent years. Therefore, it is a significant add-on cover to retain your accumulated bonus.
- Personal Accident Cover: The PA cover is a mandatory add-on cover that all bike owners must buy. This cover is available with both third-party policy and comprehensive bike insurance policy. It provides compensation in case of injury, disability, or death of the bike owner due to an accident.
How to Buy Bajaj Discover Insurance Online?
To buy Bajaj Discover insurance online from Policybazaar.com, follow the below procedures-
- Step 1:Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and click on the 'Two-wheeler insurance' button available on the 'Insurance Products' tab.
- Step 2: Enter the details of your Bajaj Discover bike, including city year of registration, make, model variant, etc.
- Step 3: Choose the type of coverage as per your preferences.
- Step 4: Buy add-on covers as per your requirement.
- Step 5: Compare bike insurance quotes online from top motor insurance companies in India and choose one.
- Step 6: Complete the bike insurance premium payment using UPI, debit/credit cards or Internet banking.
- Step 7: The insurance provider will send a Bajaj Discover insurance policy to your registered email ID.
How to Renew Bajaj Discover Insurance Online?
Follow the below steps to renew your Bajaj Discover insurance online from Policybazar.com-
- Step 1: Enter your Bajaj Discover registration number and click 'View Plans' on the Two-wheeler insurance renewal page.
- Step 2: Compare bike insurance quotes from different insurers for your Bajaj Discover.
- Step 3: Add or remove add-on covers as per your requirements.
- Step 4: Pay online through UPI, internet banking or debit/cards.
- Step 5: Finally, receive the Bajaj Discover renewed policy in your registered email ID.
How to Claim Bajaj Discover Insurance Online?
Filing Bajaj Discover insurance claims online is a simple process at Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. Here are two types of claim settlement process explained below-
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurer about the accident causing the damage to your bike.
- The insurer will send a surveyor to the incident site to assess the damages within two days. Based on which they will prepare an assessment report and submit it to the insurer.
- Submit the mandatory documents to the insurance company, and send your bike to the network garage for repairs.
- At last, the insurer settles the bills directly with the network garage after repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurance provider as soon as possible.
- The insurer will send a surveyor to assess the damages caused to the bike and compile an assessment report within 48 hours.
- Submit the mandatory documents and repair your bike at any garage at your own expense.
- At last, the insurance provider will reimburse the bill amount directly to your bank account.
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- Valid DL, RC, and Bajaj Discover insurance policy
- Estimated repair bills and payment receipts
- FIR reports (if applicable)
Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Valid DL, RC, and Bajaj Discover insurance policy
- Bike keys or Purchase Invoice
- Police FIR
- NOC from the bank/financer
- Non-traceable Report
- Letter of Subrogation
- Letter of RTO declaring the stolen Bajaj Discover as 'No Use'.
Ans: Depending upon your coverage needs, you can easily compare and buy bike insurance online at Policybazaar.com without any hassles.
Ans: Yes, with your Bajaj Discover insurance policy, you can buy add-on covers like zero depreciation cover, NCB protection cover, personal accident cover, etc.
Ans: Your Bajaj Discover insurance premium depends upon several factors. However, you can calculate it using a free bike insurance calculator online at Policybazaar.com.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep