Popular Bajaj Pulsar Models with Insurance Cost
|Bajaj Pulsar Models
(Registration Year 2023)
|5 Years Third party
and 1 Year
Own-damage plan (in Rs.)
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSI||Rs. 3,993 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Neon 125||Rs. 3,997 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Classic 150||Rs. 3,953 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Electric Start 150||Rs. 3,961 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Kick Start 150||Rs. 3,961 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Neon 150||Rs. 3,962 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Neon-ABS 150||Rs. 3,965 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Twin Disc 150||Rs. 3,975 onwards|
|Bajaj Pulsar Twin Disc-ABS 150||Rs. 3,998 onwards|
*Disclaimer- The above table is for reference purposes only. Your Bajaj Pulsar insurance cost may vary based on IDV, registration year, location of registration, etc.
Reasons to Buy Pulsar Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Policybazaar.com lets you easily compare several bike insurance plans offered by top motor insurance companies in India.
If you buy a Bajaj Pulsar insurance policy, you will enjoy the following benefits-
- In case of accidental damage, repair your Bajaj Pulsar at an authorized network garage, and the insurance provider will directly settle the repair bills with the garage.
- Enjoy both cashless and reimbursement claim settlement processes within a week.
- For every claim-free year, earn a No-Claim Bonus (NCB) discount. You can avail this discount at the own-damage policy renewal.
- In case of a breakdown, such as a battery failure or emergency fuel assistance, you can avail of roadside assistance. This service may include minor repairs, on-call support, and towing your damaged vehicle to the nearest network garage.
- If you have any queries or require assistance regarding your insurance, you can contact our customer support team at 1800-258-5970. They are available round the clock to help you resolve any insurance-related concerns.
Inclusions of Bajaj Pulsar Insurance
The policy offers financial protection against the following events-
- Damages caused to the own vehicle in an accident or collision.
- Loss or damage caused to the third-party/property in a road accident.
- Loss or damage caused due to theft, burglary, or housebreaking.
- Loss or damage caused due to lightning, fire, or explosion.
- Loss or damage caused due to riots, vandalism, or strikes.
- Loss or damage caused due to natural calamities, such as earthquakes, rockslides, landslides, typhoons, storms, cyclones, floods, etc.
- Loss or damages sustained due to terrorism and malicious activities.
- Loss or damages sustained during the transit by road, railways, inland waterways, and air.
Exclusions of Bajaj Pulsar Insurance
The insurance company does not have any coverage in the following cases-
- Normal wear & tear.
- Any electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Consequential loss.
- Loss arising due to war conditions or nuclear attack
- Loss arising due to driving under the influence of alcohol and liquor.
- Loss resulting due to driving without a valid DL, RC, PUCC, and a two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Loss or damage occurring outside the geographical limits.
Bajaj Pulsar Insurance Add-on Covers
To enhance coverage, your comprehensive 2-wheeler insurance plan allows you to purchase additional covers, known as add-ons. Your Bajaj Pulsar insurance offers the following add-ons-
- Zero Depreciation Cover-With this add-on cover, you can claim the entire cost of replacing bike parts in the event of accidental damage. It helps you save significant money by removing the depreciation effect on the damaged parts.
- No-Claim Bonus (NCB) Protection Cover-If you have not made any claims during the policy period, you are eligible for a No-Claim Bonus (NCB) on your own-damage insurance premium. The NCB can be as high as 50% for subsequent years. However, the earned NCB may reset to zero if a claim is made. With the NCB Protection Cover, you can protect the accumulated NCB even if a claim is made, ensuring you can continue to enjoy the benefits of NCB in the future.
- Roadside Assistance Cover- This cover offers 24-hour roadside assistance in case your Bajaj Pulsar experiences a breakdown. The services provided under this coverage may include towing, flat tyre change, battery jumpstart, refueling, and more. If you find yourself in such a situation, the insurer will promptly provide assistance to enjoy your journey.
- Consumables Cover:This cover allows you to claim expenses incurred for replacing small consumable items such as nuts, bolts, screws, oil, etc., without paying from your pocket. It provides coverage for these often-overlooked but necessary expenses.
You may also read- Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
By choosing these add-on covers, you can maximize financial protection in case of accidents, injuries, or collisions. However, it is essential to review the terms and conditions of these add-ons, including their coverage limits and any deductibles.
How to Buy Two-wheeler Insurance Online for Bajaj Pulsar?
You can easily buy two-wheeler insurance online for your Bajaj Pulsar by following the below steps-
Step 1-Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Step 2-Head to the two-wheeler insurance page and provide the vehicle details like registration year, location, make & model, etc.
Step 3-From different insurers, you will get several Bajaj Pulsar insurance quotes
Step 4-Select the type of insurance policy you want to buy for your Bajaj Pulsar
Step 5-From the available add-ons; choose the right one for you as per your needs and budget
Step 6-At last, pay the premium amount via UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking at your convenience
Step 7-The insurance provider will send the Bajaj Pulsar insurance copy to your registered email id.
How to Renew Bajaj Pulsar Insurance Online?
You can easily renew your Bajaj Pulsar insurance online by following the below steps-
Step 1-Visit the Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited website, open home page and go to the ‘Two-wheeler Renewal’ option available in the ‘Renew Your Policy’ tab
Step 2-Enter your bike registration number & other asked information and click on ‘View Prices’
Step 3-Choose one bike insurance plan from the multiple quotes offered by insurers
Step 4-You can also choose any add-on cover as per your requirement
Step 5-Next, you will see the premium amount for the selected plan
Step 6-Fill in the form, which includes the details of the owner, vehicle, and nominee
Step 7-Pay the premium amount using UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking
Step 8-Your insurance provider will send the renewed Bajaj Pulsar insurance policy to your registered email id.
How to File Pulsar Insurance Claims?
To file Bajaj Pulsar insurance claims, you can choose either the cashless or the reimbursement claims settlement process as per your convenience.
Cashless Claims Settlement
For cashless claims settlement, follow the below procedure-
- In case of accidental damage to your Bajaj Pulsar, inform the insurance company at the earliest.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to the incident site to assess the extent of damage or loss caused to the insured vehicle.
- The insurer will check the assessment report before sending the vehicle to the nearest authorized network garage for repair.
- Fill up the claim form and submit it duly signed along with the mandatory documents to the insurer.
- At last, the insurer will directly settle the bills with the network garage.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement
For reimbursement claims settlement, follow the below procedure-
- Inform the insurer about the incident at the earliest.
- The experts will survey the damaged Pulsar motorbike.
- The surveyor will compile the assessment report within 48 hours of the survey and send it to the insurance provider.
- Submit all the required documents as the insurer asks, along with the filled & signed claim form.
- Send your insured bike to the nearest workshop for repairs and pay the bill from your own pocket.
- Later, the insurer will reimburse the bill amount directly to your bank account.
Documents Required for Filing Pulsar Insurance Claims
Your insurance company will ask for the following documents in case of an accident-
- Claim form filled and signed by the insured
- Driving License (DL) & Registration Certificate (RC)
- KYC details if the damage exceeds Rs. 1 Lakh
- FIR report from the policyholder, if the insured vehicle is involved in a fire incident, 3-party injuries, property damage and death
- Repair estimates and bills
- Payment receipts
Additional Documents Required for Pulsar Theft Claims
- Original Registration Certificate (RC)
- Original Bajaj Pulsar insurance policy
- Police FIR
- Keys/purchase invoice
- Letter of Subrogation
- NOC from the Financer
- Non-Traceable Report
- RTO letter declaring the insured bike as ‘No Use.’
Bajaj Pulsar Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, in India, holding at least third-party liability insurance for your two-wheeler is mandatory.
Ans: Several factors influence the insurance premium for your Bajaj Pulsar, such as-
- Make, model, and variant of your bike
- Registration year
- Location of the bike
- Driving history of the policyholder
- Type of Coverage
- Chosen add-on covers.
Ans: Yes, you can easily renew or buy Bajaj Pulsar insurance online from Policybazaar.com.
Ans: You can check your Bajaj Pulsar insurance premium using the bike insurance calculator on Policybazaar.com.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep