Bajaj Discover 100 M Insurance
Bajaj discover 100 M is a striking decent product from the bikes products line of Bajaj automobiles. This motorcycle gives you a great while comminuting across the country with 150 cc performance. It is eco friendly bikes and safes fuel with DTS i-engine, which makes the bike cost efficient as well.
Bajaj discover 100 M is great bike in performance and a sleek looking bike which is available in India market in extensive range of discerning colors like, black gold, dark blue, dark bottle green, ebony black, wine red.
- Start: Kick/ Electric start
- Suspension: Nitrox Mono-shock absorber
- Brake type: Petal disc and drum breaks
- Weight: 130 kg Self
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-valve, DTS-I with Exhaus TEC
- Wheel: Alloy wheels, tubeless tyres
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- Displacement: 144.8 cc
- Max Power: 14.5 ps @8500 rpm
- Batteries: 12V – 3 Ah MF Type
- Max Torque: 1.3 Kg-m @6500 rpm
- Max speed: 110 kmph
- Carburetor: BS 26
WHAT TO OPT FOR
Two wheelers are very convenient vehicle to commute across the busy roads of the city but these busy roads involves a lot of risk as well, Insurance is advisable to each n everyone to safeguard and reduce the risk of accidents. Insurance helps in terms of finance if any damage happens to your vehicle in case of any accident.
In order to fulfill legal obligations, one can opt for third party insurance policy which provides compensation for third party vehicle damages and third party property damages. While two wheeler owner can also opt comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan which provides compensation for own vehicle damages, third party property damages and third party vehicle damages. One can also opt for personal accident plan that covers hospitalization expenses for the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance