Hero Splendor Pro Classic is amazingly design bike starting from its classic round head light, café racer single seat, vintage graphics, classic speedometer, vintage café cowl and what not and is available only in two classic colors red and black. This distinct looking bike has many more features apart from the looks.
- Start: Kick/ Self start
- Clutch: Multi plate Wet
- Carburetor: Side draft, variable venture type with TCIS
- Weight: 109 Kg (self)
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke Cylinder OHC
- Wheel: Classic chrome finish
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- Displacement: 97.2 cc
- Max Power: 6.15 kW @8000 rpm
- Batteries: 12V – 3 Ah MF Type
- Max Torque: 0.82 Kg-m @5000 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.9:1
- Gear Box: 4 speed constant mesh
WHAT TO OPT FOR
Insurance process in India has boomed with the reason of absorbing the risk. In today’s world of uncertainty insurance is becoming the necessity and the roads are much more uncertain than anything else, this is the reason the insurance of vehicles is important and especially two wheelers. Two wheeler insurance is advisable and it is a legal requirement as well. Below are the types of plan that can be bought by an individual:
- Third party insurance plan: This type of plan is cheaper and fulfils mandatory clauses. It provides compensation in case of damages to the third party vehicle and property.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: The comprehensive insurance plan provides full coverage in case of an emergency. It compensates an individual for own vehicle damages, third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover which provides coverage for hospitalization in case policy holder suffers from injuries due to an accident.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep