Popular Hero Glamour Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Hero Glamour Variants (Registration Year 2023)||5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)|
|Electric Start Disc Brake (125 CC)||3,984 onwards|
|Electric Start Disc Brake Cast Wheel (125 CC)||3,987 onwards|
|Electric Start Drum Brake Cast Wheels (125 CC)||3,974 onwards|
|Kick Start Disc Brake Cast Wheel (125 CC)||3,971 onwards|
|I3S Electric Start Disc Brake Cast Wheels (125 CC)||3,989 onwards|
|I3S Electric Start Drum Brake Cast Wheels (125 CC)||3,987 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above table is for illustrative purposes only. The Hero Glamour insurance price depends upon several factors, including make, model & variant (MMV), type of coverage, location of registration, year of registration year, choice of add-on covers, etc.
Reasons to Buy Hero Glamour Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
In today's digital era, Policybazaar.com allows you to compare various plans before buying them. Here are some benefits of buying bike insurance online for your Hero Glamour from Policybazaar.com-
- It lets you compare multiple bike insurance quotes, which further helps make an unbiased, informed decision.
- No hidden fee or intermediary is involved.
- Get 24x7-customer assistance at your convenience. Moreover, get reminders before the premium payment due date.
- Pay through a secured payment portal without any hassles.
Inclusions of Hero Glamour Insurance Policy
Here is a list of insured perils where your insurer will offer coverage-
- Accidental damages
- Third-party liabilities
- Loss due to theft, burglary, and total loss/constructive total loss
- Damages due to fire, implosion, and explosion
- Damages caused due to nature's fury, such as typhoons, cyclones, storms, hurricanes, etc.
- Damages caused due to malicious activities, including terrorism, strikes, riots, etc.
Exclusions of Hero Glamour Insurance Policy
Here is a list of exclusions where the insurer will not compensate for the damages caused-
- Loss of personal belongings
- Loss due to depreciation of bike's parts
- Loss due to technical, mechanical, or electrical breakdown of the vehicle
- Consequential losses
- Damages sustained in the insured bike while the driver was riding under the influence of intoxicated substances, such as alcohol and drugs.
- The driver incurred losses when carrying an invalid or inactive DL, RC, PUCC, or two-wheeler insurance policy.
*Note: The above pointers are standard coverage. For precise coverage, kindly refer to the Hero Glamour insurance policy.
Hero Glamour Insurance Add-on Covers
If you want to enhance the coverage of your comprehensive policy, you can buy bike insurance add-ons online. Here are a few add-on covers available with your Hero Glamour policy-
- Personal Accident Cover: This mandatory add-on cover offers financial assistance of up to Rs 15 lakh in the event of disability or death of the policyholder/owner of the two-wheeler in a road accident.
- Zero-depreciation Cover: This add-on neglects the role of depreciation on the vehicle, and the policyholder can receive the total claim amount during the claim settlement.
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance Cover: This cover assists the bike owner in case of any technical or mechanical breakdown in the middle of a journey. Some common inclusions under RSA cover are emergency fuel delivery, flat tyre change, towing assistance, on-site repair, etc.
- Return to Invoice Cover: This cover offers the insured to receive the total invoice price of your insured bike if it suffers total loss/constructive loss or theft.
How to Buy Hero Glamour Insurance Online?
You can easily buy Hero Glamour insurance online from Policybazaar.com by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Step 1: From the homepage, select 'Two-wheeler insurance' available in the 'Insurance Products' tab.
- Step 2: Enter your Hero Glamour details, such as make, model & variant (MMV), city & year of registration, etc.
- Step 3: Compare several bike insurance quotes from top insurers in India.
- Step 4: Choose one plan that suits your needs & budget.
- Step 5: Opt for desired add-ons like RSA cover, zero dep cover, etc.
- Step 6: Pay the bike insurance premium online and receive a Hero Glamour insurance policy copy in your registered email ID.
How to Renew Hero Glamour Insurance Online?
Visit Policybazaar's two-wheeler insurance renewal page and follow the below-mentioned steps to renew Hero Glamour insurance online-
- Step 1: Submit your policy number, name, bike registration number, etc.
- Step 2: Compare bike insurance quotes from multiple insurers and choose a suitable plan.
- Step 3: Pay bike insurance premium online.
- Step 4: Receive a renewed bike insurance policy at your registered email ID.
How to File a Hero Glamour Insurance Claims Online?
In case the insured Hero Glamour meets with an accident, you can choose any one of the claim settlement processes and settle all your claims-
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurer by calling 1800-258-5881.
- The insurer will send a surveyor to assess damages caused to the bike within two days.
- The surveyor will prepare an assessment report accordingly.
- Further, they will submit an assessment report to the insurance company for review.
- Once the insurance company approves the assessment report, send your bike to a nearby authorised network garage for repairs.
- At last, the insurance company will settle the bills directly with the network garage after repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurer about the damages caused to your bike by calling 1800-258-5881.
- The insurer will send a surveyor to the accident site to assess the damages.
- The surveyor will compile a report within 48 hours and send it to the insurance company.
- Submit the mandatory documents the insurer requests and send your damaged bike to any garage.
- Pay the repair expenses for your damaged bike to the garage.
- Later, the insurance company will reimburse the repair expenses directly to your bank account.
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- Valid DL of the policyholder and RC of the vehicle
- First Information Report FIR report (if applicable)
- Estimated repair bills & payment receipts
Additional Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original RC of the vehicle and DL of the policyholder
- Original bike insurance policy
- NOC from the Financer/Bank
- Letter of Subrogation
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
- RTO letter declaring the stolen bike as 'No Use.'
- Non-Traceable Report
- First Information Report (FIR)
You may also read- How to File Bike Insurance Claims?
FAQs about Hero Glamour Insurance
Ans: Policybazaar.com is an online platform that allows comparing and finding the right bike insurance plan.
Ans: The Hero Glamour insurance premium depends upon several factors such as location, make, model & variant (MMV), year of registration, etc.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep