Popular Hero Splendor Plus Models with Insurance Price
|Hero Splendor Plus Models (Registration Year 2023)||5 Years Third party and 1 Year Own-damage plan (in Rs.)|
|Splendor Plus- Electric Start Disc Brake Spoke Wheels (100 cc)||Rs. 3,925 onwards|
|Splendor Plus- Electric Start Drum Brake Cast Wheels (100 ccs)||Rs. 3,924 onwards|
|Splendor Plus - I3S (100 cc)||Rs. 3,937 onwards|
|Splendor Plus - I3S Ibs (100 cc)||Rs. 3,936 onwards|
|Splendor Plus- Kick Start Disc Brake Cast Wheels (100 cc)||Rs. 3,925 onwards|
|Splendor Plus- Kick Start Drum Brake Cast Wheels (100 cc)||Rs. 3,920 onwards|
|Splendor Plus- Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheels (100 cc)||Rs. 3,919 onwards|
|Splendor Plus - Xtech (97)||Rs. 3,966 onwards|
*Disclaimer- The above table is for reference purposes only. The Hero Splendor Plus insurance price depends upon the registration location & year, IDV, add-ons, engine capacity (CC), and other factors too.
Reasons to Buy Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Policybazaar.com allows you to compare multiple plans offered by India’s top motor insurance companies at the most affordable premium prices.
If you buy a Hero Splendor Plus insurance policy from Policybazaar.com, you will receive the following benefits-
- Compare different policies, their features & prices in the comfort of your home and make an informed decision.
- Get a wider range of insurance policies from various insurers, and choose the one that suits your requirements & budget.
- Enables you to use their user-friendly platform that allows you to buy two-wheeler insurance online with zero documentation.
- If you have any queries or require any assistance, you can reach out to the customer support team 24x7 through call at 1800-258-5970, email, or live chat.
- Get bike insurance renewal reminders via email or SMS ensuring that you have enough coverage all of the time.
- Get additional benefits such as easy claim assistance, online claim tracking, and cashless claim settlement from network garages available across India.
Inclusions of Hero Splendor Plus Insurance
The Hero Splendor Plus insurance policy offers financial coverage against the following events-
- Loss or damages caused due to collision or accidents
- Loss or damages caused to third-party, person, or property in a road accident
- Loss or damages due to theft, housebreaking, or total loss
- Loss due to fire, lightning, and explosion
- Loss or damage caused due to man-made disasters, such as strikes, riots, vandalism, terrorism, and other malicious activities
- Damages caused due to natural calamities, such as earthquakes, floods, typhoons, landslides, rockslides, storms, tempests, typhoons, and cyclones
- Loss or damages sustained during the transit of insured bikes by roads, rails, inland waterways, and airways.
Exclusions of Hero Splendor Plus Insurance
The Hero Splendor Plus insurance policy does not offer any protection against the following events-
- Loss due to normal wear & tear (depreciation)
- Loss or damages due to technical and mechanical breakdown (unless accidental claims)
- Any consequential loss
- Loss or damages caused due to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Loss or damages sustained while driving without a valid DL, RC, PUCC, and two-wheeler insurance policy
- Loss or damages occurred while driving outside the geographical limits mentioned in the policy documents.
Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Add-on Covers
You can enhance the coverage of your comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy by purchasing add-on covers like zero-depreciation cover, No Claim Bonus (NCB) protection cover, consumables cover, and 24x7 roadside assistance cover.
Let us learn about these covers in detail-
- Zero-depreciation Cover- With the help of this add-on cover, you can claim the total cost of repairing bike parts in case of accidental damage. Under this cover, the depreciation on the damaged part is not deducted while settling the claims.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protection- If you have not raised a single claim during the policy tenure, you are entitled to receive a No Claim Bonus on your own-damage premium. You can avail this NCB discount of up to 50% for not making any claim in consecutive 5 years. However, if you raise a single claim, the earned bonus becomes zero. With NCB protection cover, you can protect your NCB bonus even if you raise a claim.
You may also read- How NCB is calculated in Bike Insurance?
- Consumables Cover- This add-on cover covers the cost of consumable expenses incurred while replacing and repairing your insured bike. The consumables cost includes the cost of nuts & bolts, engine oil, screws, etc., without paying from the pocket.
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance Cover- This cover will assist you when your insured Splendor Plus breaks down in the middle of a journey. This cover offers you services like flat tyre assistance, refueling, towing, battery jumpstart, etc.
You may also read- 24x7 Roadside Assistance Cover in Bike Insurance
How to Buy Splendor Plus Insurance Online?
Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow the below steps to buy Splendor Plus insurance online-
Step 1- Visit Policybazaar.com and select the 'two-wheeler insurance' option.
Step 2- Enter your Hero Splendor Plus vehicle details, including registration year, location, make, and model.
Step 3- View quotes for Splendor Plus insurance from top motor insurance companies.
Step 4- Compare the available options, and choose the insurance plan that best suits your needs & budget.
Step 5- Explore the add-on covers available and select any one you require.
Step 6- Proceed to make the premium payment using a debit/credit card, UPI, or Internet banking.
Step 7- Once the payment is successfully processed, the insurance provider will send the Splendor Plus insurance policy copy to your registered email address.
How to Renew Splendor Plus Insurance Online?
You can follow the below steps to renew your two-wheeler insurance online-
Step 1- Visit Policybazaar.com and navigate to the 'Renew Your Policy' tab on the homepage.
Step 2- Select the 'Two-wheeler Renewal' option from the available choices.
Step 3- Enter the registration number of your Splendor Plus and other necessary information. Click on 'View Prices.'
Step 4- Compare the multiple bike insurance quotes presented to you and choose a suitable insurance plan.
Step 5- Customize your policy by adding or removing any desired add-on covers according to your requirements.
Step 6- Fill out the form with the requested details of the vehicle, owner, and nominee.
Step 7- Make the payment for the bike insurance premium using options such as internet banking, UPI, or debit/credit card.
Step 8- Upon successful payment, you will receive the renewed Splendor Plus insurance policy at your registered email address.
How to File Splendor Plus Insurance Claims?
To file a Splendor Plus insurance claim, you can follow the below procedure and can make the best out of it-
- Notify the Insurance Provider- In the event of an accident or damage to your Hero Splendor Plus, inform your insurance provider as soon as possible. At Policybazaar.com, you can call a dedicated helpline at 1800-258-5970 and avail further assistance.
- Provide Required Information- When reporting the claim, be prepared to provide details such as your policy number, vehicle information, date and time of the incident, location, description of the incident, and any other relevant information requested by the insurance provider.
- Fill up Claim Form- In the next step, you have to fill out a claim form and submit it along with supporting documents.
- Survey and Assessment- The insurance provider will arrange a surveyor to assess the extent of the damage to your Hero Splendor Plus. The surveyor will evaluate the claim and prepare a report accordingly.
- Repairs and Settlement- After the assessment, the insurance provider will instruct you to get the repairs done. Depending on the policy terms and conditions, you may have the option of getting the repairs done at a network garage or a garage of your choice. Ensure that you keep all relevant bills and invoices in case you have chosen the reimbursement claim process.
In case of cashless repair, the insurance provider will directly settle your bills with the network garage. However, you will need to submit the original repair bills and any other required documents in you have opted for the reimbursement process.
Mandatory Documents Required for Filing Splendor Plus Insurance Claims
Here is a list of mandatory documents required for raising accidental claims under your Splendor Plus insurance policy-
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- DL and RC of the bike
- KYC details in case the damage exceeds Rs. 1 Lakh
- FIR report ( in case of fire accident, third-party injury/death, or third-party property damage)
- Estimated repair bills
- Payment receipts
Mandatory Documents Required for Splendor Plus Theft Claims
- Registration Certificate (RC)
- Bajaj Platina insurance policy
- Police FIR
- Keys/purchase invoice
- Non-Traceable Report
- Letter of Subrogation
- NOC from the Financer
- RTO letter declaring the stolen bike as ‘No Use.’
Splendor Plus Insurance FAQs
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can buy a third-party bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy as per your needs and budget.
Ans: You can buy as many add-ons with your own-damage policy. However, you have to pay an extra premium than usual to avail of the services. Some common add-ons available at Policybazaar.com are- zero depreciation cover, NCB protection cover, consumables cover, roadside assistance cover, etc.
Ans: The insurance premium for your Splendor Plus depends upon several factors, such as- IDV, age of the bike, make model & variant, location of registration, etc.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep