Popular Hero Maestro Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Hero Maestro Variants (Registration Year 2023)
|5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)
|Hero Maestro - Edge - Self Start Drum Brake
|Hero Maestro - Edge - Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
|Hero Maestro - Electric Start (110 CC)
|Hero Maestro - Edge-Disc I3S (125 CC)
|Hero Maestro - Edge-Drum I3S (125 CC)
|Hero Maestro - Edge-Fi (125 CC)
*Disclaimer: The above table is for illustration purposes only. The Hero Maestro insurance premium depends on several factors, including IDV, add-ons, make model & variants, coverage type, year of registration, RTO location, etc.
Why Choose Policybazaar.com for Hero Maestro Insurance?
Policybazaar.com is the right platform to enjoy ample benefits for buying or renewing two-wheeler insurance online for your Hero Maestro. You can avail of the following benefits-
- Easy comparison of plans offered by various insurance companies in India.
- Hassle-free purchase and renewal of Hero Maestro insurance policy.
- Get assistance from the dedicated customer assistance team at 1800-258-5970.
- Choose between a cashless or reimbursement claim process as per your choice.
- Secure payment gateway to pay the insurance premium online and receive the policy documents at your registered email.
Inclusions of Hero Maestro Insurance Policy
The following are the common inclusions of a Hero Maestro insurance policy-
- Accidental damage
- Third-party liabilities
- Fire and explosion
- Theft and burglary
- Loss due to natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.
- Loss due to malicious activities, including terrorism, riots, vandalism, etc.
Exclusions of Hero Maestro PRO Insurance Policy
The following are the common exclusions of a Hero Maestro insurance policy-
- Loss of personal belongings
- Consequential losses
- Losses caused while driving under the influence of intoxicated substances, such as drugs or alcohol
- Loss caused for driving without valid RC, DL, PUCC, and two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Loss due to depreciation of scooter parts
- Loss due to electrical & mechanical breakdown
*Note: To understand the exact inclusions/exclusions, kindly refer to the Hero Maestro policy documents.
Hero Maestro Insurance Add-on Covers
You can easily enhance your Hero Maestro insurance policy by purchasing these add-on covers-
- Zero Depreciation Cover: This is a popular add-on cover, also known as bumper-to-bumper cover. With this, you can receive the total payout amount without the effect of depreciation during the replacement of your Hero Maestro parts after an accident or other insured perils.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: This cover offers 24x7 emergency assistance in case you are stuck in the middle of the journey. The common services under this cover include towing, fuel delivery, flat tyre change, etc., without affecting your cumulative bonus or claim count.
- NCB Protection Cover: With this cover, you can easily retain your earned cumulated bonus or NCB even after raising a claim. Hence, it will keep the NCB discount intact during policy renewal.
- Engine Protection Cover: This add-on covers engine and gearbox damages of your Hero Maestro due to water ingress or accidents. You must buy this cover if you reside in a flood-prone area or where water logging is a significant issue.
How to Buy Hero Maestro Insurance Online?
At Policybazaar.com, you can easily purchase two-wheeler insurance online for your Maestro scooter by following the below steps-
- Step 1: Select'Two-wheeler insurance' in the 'Insurance Products' tab.
- Step 2: Enter your two-wheeler details, such as make, model & variant, registration year, location, etc.
- Step 3: Compare quotes and choose the policy coverage as per your requirement.
- Step 4: Purchase desired add-on covers like zero depreciation cover, NCB protection cover, etc.
- Step 5: Complete premium payment using any of your favourable modes, i.e. UPI, internet banking, or debit/credit card.
- Step 6: Get a Hero Maestro insurance policy copy in your registered email ID.
How to Renew Hero Maestro Insurance Online?
You can easily renew Hero Maestro insurance online on Policybazaar's two-wheeler insurance renewal page by following the below steps-
- Step 1:Enter your policy number, name, registration number, etc.
- Step 2:Choose whether you have raised a claim or not in the previous years.
- Step 3: Choose one plan from multiple scooter insurance quotes from top insurers.
- Step 3:Pay online through UPI, internet banking, or banking cards at your convenience.
- Step 4:Receive the renewed scooter insurance policy copy in your registered email ID.
How to Raise Hero Maestro Insurance Claims Online?
At Policybazaar.com, you can choose between a cashless or reimbursement settlement process.
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurer about the accident or damage caused to your Hero Maestro.
- The insurer will appoint a surveyor to assess damages within two days and prepare an assessment report.
- The surveyor will submit the assessment report to the insurance company.
- Once approved by the insurance company, send your scooter to a nearby-authorised network garage and get it repaired.
- The insurer will settle the bills directly with the network garage after the repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Report the incident to the insurer's helpline number.
- Experts will survey the damaged Hero Maestro and compile an assessment report within 48 hours.
- Submit the required documents to the insurance company and get your scooter repaired at your own expense.
- Later, the insurance company will reimburse the bill directly to your bank account.
You may also read- How to File Two-wheeler Insurance Claims in India?
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- Repair estimates, bills, and payment receipts
- FIR report (if applicable)
- Original Registration Certificate (RC)
- Valid Driving License (DL) of the policyholder
Additional Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original Registration Certificate (RC)
- Original two-wheeler insurance policy
- RTO letter declaring the stolen scooter as 'No Use.'
- Non-Traceable Report from the local police authority
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
- Police FIR
- Letter of Subrogation
- NOC from the Financer
FAQs about Hero Maestro Insurance
Ans: As a Maestro owner, you must carry a valid DL, RC of the vehicle, PUCC, and active two-wheeler insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, in India, as per the Motor Tariff Act, having at least a third-party liability insurance policy for second-hand vehicles is a legal requirement.
Ans: Policybazaar.com lets you easily change or modify any information in your two-wheeler insurance policy through endorsement.
Ans: The insurance premium for your Hero Maestro scooter depends upon several factors, including year of registration, city, IDV, add-ons, make, model & variant, type of coverage, etc.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
29 Feb 2024In India, owning a bike is not just a mode of transportation; it
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis