Popular Hero Splendor Pro Variants with Insurance Price Premium
|Hero Splendor Pro Variants (Registration Year 2023)||5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)|
|Electric Start Drum Brake Cast Wheels (100 CC)||3,954 onwards|
|Electric Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheels (100 CC)||3,957 onwards|
|Kick Start Drum Brake Cast Wheels (100 CC)||3,950 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above table is for illustration purposes only. The Hero Splendor Pro insurance price depends upon numerous factors, such as type of coverage, add-ons, location, year of registration, IDV, etc.
Reasons to Buy Hero Splendor Pro Insurance from Policybazaar.com
Policybazaar.com offers you a secure platform to buy Hero Splendor Pro insurance online, providing you with multiple advantages, including:
- Obtain quick bike insurance quotes for Splendor Pro insurance and purchase your policy from the convenience of your home.
- Make secure premium payments through our trusted payment portal without any hassles.
- Access 24/7 customer support, where dedicated insurance experts are ready to assist with buying, renewing, or claim-related queries.
- There are no intermediaries or hidden fees involved in the process.
- Customize your comprehensive Splendor Pro insurance policy with additional coverage options.
- Receive timely reminders for policy renewal via SMS or emails.
Inclusions of Hero Splendor Pro Insurance Policy
The Hero Splendor Pro insurance policy provides financial protection against various risks, including:
- Damages resulting from accidents or collisions.
- Coverage for third-party liabilities.
- Protection against theft or burglary.
- Loss or damage due to fire, implosion, and explosion.
- Coverage for loss or damage caused by natural calamities or man-made disasters.
Exclusions of Hero Splendor Pro Insurance Policy
Here are the common exclusions of the Hero Splendor Pro insurance policy:
- Loss of personal belongings.
- Loss caused by the depreciation of bike parts.
- Damage or loss due to mechanical, electrical, or technical breakdown.
- Loss incurred when riding under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No coverage in case of an invalid or inactive driving license, registration certificate, PUCC, or two-wheeler insurance policy.
Note: The above pointers are standard coverage. Kindly refer to the specific Splendor Pro Insurance policy for precise coverage details.
Hero Splendor Pro Insurance Add-on Covers
Enhance your Splendor Pro insurance policy with these popular add-on covers by paying a little extra premium:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: Eliminate depreciation effects during claim settlements for full coverage of repair or replacement costs.
- Engine Protection Cover: Safeguard your bike's engine and parts from water damage in flood-prone areas with an engine protection cover.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: Get assistance for electrical or mechanical breakdowns, including vehicle towing, emergency fuel delivery, flat tyre changes, etc. Moreover, services availed under this cover are not counted as claims.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protection Cover: The NCB Protection cover helps retain the NCB even after making a claim and allows you to avail of a discount on your damage policy renewal in the subsequent years.
You may also read: NCB Protection Cover in Bike Insurance
How to Buy Hero Splendor Pro Insurance Online?
To purchase Splendor Pro insurance online from Policybazaar.com, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited's official website and click on the 'Two-wheeler insurance' button under the 'Insurance Products' tab.
- Step 2: Enter your Splendor Pro bike details, including city and year of registration, make, model, and variant.
- Step 3: Choose your preferred coverage type.
- Step 4: Customize your policy with add-on covers as needed.
- Step 5: Compare quotes from top motor insurance companies in India and select one.
- Step 6: Pay your bike insurance premium using UPI, debit/credit cards, or Internet banking.
- Step 7: Receive your Splendor Pro Insurance policy via email.
How to Renew Hero Splendor Pro Insurance Online?
To renew Splendor Pro Insurance online through Policybazaar.com, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Enter your Splendor Pro registration number and click 'View Plans' on the Two-wheeler insurance renewal page.
- Step 2: Compare insurance quotes from different insurers for your Splendor Pro.
- Step 3: Add or remove add-on covers, such as zero depreciation cover, PA cover, etc., as per your requirements.
- Step 4: Pay online through UPI, Internet banking, or debit/credit cards.
- Step 5: Receive the renewed Splendor Pro Insurance policy in your registered email ID.
How to File Hero Splendor Pro Claims Online?
For filing claims, Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited offers two types of claim settlement processes: Cashless and Reimbursement.
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Intimate the insurance company about the accident causing the damage to your bike at the earliest.
- The insurer will appoint a surveyor to calculate the extent of damage within two days.
- According to it, the surveyor will prepare an assessment report and submit it to the insurer.
- Submit all the necessary documents to the insurance company, and once approved, send your Splendor Pro to the nearest network garage for repairs.
- At last, the insurer will settle the bill directly with the network garage after repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurance company about the incident at the earliest.
- The surveyor will assess the damages and compile an assessment report within 48 hours.
- Submit all the necessary documents to the insurer. Also, send your Splendor Pro to your favourable garage and pay expenses on your own.
- At last, the insurance company will reimburse the bill amount to your bank account.
You may also read: How to File Bike Insurance Claims?
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- Valid DL, RC, and two-wheeler insurance policy
- Estimated repair bills and payment receipts
- FIR reports (if applicable)
Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Valid DL, RC, and two-wheeler insurance policy
- Bike keys or Purchase Invoice
- Police FIR
- NOC from the bank/financer
- Non-traceable Report
- Letter of Subrogation
- Letter of RTO declaring the stolen Hero Splendor as 'No Use'.
Ans: You can easily compare and purchase Splendor Pro Insurance online through Policybazaar.com, tailored to your coverage needs.
Ans: Yes, you can enhance your comprehensive Splendor Pro Insurance policy with add-on covers by paying a little extra premium.
Ans: Your Splendor Pro Insurance premium depends on various factors, which can be calculated using the free bike insurance calculator on Policybazaar.com.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep