Universal Sompo Health Insurance - Universal Sompo Medical Insurance Plan
Universal Sompo have a wide range of health insurance plans catering to every sector of the society. Universal Sompo health plans have different range of policies for different customers. Starting from Individual health plan, group plans, plans for students, villagers, NRI’s, senior citizen to providing complete health protection solutions to the customer is one of the main unique selling proportions of the company. Read all the health plans listed below and choose the one that is best suited for you.
Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans:
Below are the health insurance plans provided by the company:
- Individual Health Insurance policy: This policy is meant for an individual and his/her family. This policy pays compensation by providing hospitalization expenses as well as domiciliary benefits as well in case of any accidents. Universal Sompo health insurance policy also provides for expenses related towards room, boarding expenses, charges for blood and oxygen etc. An add cover for critical illness is also provided by paying extra premium.
- Group Health Insurance policy: This policy is specially meant for groups of employees both in manufacturing and trading sector. A group of an institution, society or an association can also be covered. The policy provides for hospitalization expenses as well as domiciliary benefits to an individual in case of any accident. The indemnity provided by the policy is equal to sum assured and pre-defined sub limits.
- Aapat Suraksha Bima policy: Aapat Suraksha Bima Policy provides cover on lump sum basis to support the insured and/or the nominee against a sudden and unexpected expenditure (other than the medical treatment expenses) on diagnosis of major diseases like paralytic stoke, cancer, renal failure and major organ transplant.
- HOSPITAL CASH INSURANCE: This policy covers an Individual and his family. It offers benefits like convalescence benefit, intensive care benefit, hospital confinement benefit, etc.
- SARAL SURAKSHA BIMA: This policy covers critical illness and personal accident. Onetime payment equal to the sum insured is given on diagnosis of any listed critical illness or accidental death or disability.
- SAMPOORNA SURAKSHA BIMA: (Micro insurance package policy) – The policy covers fire allied perils contents, burglary robbery, personal accidents, health insurance covers.
- SENIOR CITIZEN HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY: This policy can be taken by people who are aged 60 and above for covering themselves and spouse.
- Complete Health Care Insurance:This policy covers 13 relationships under one policy. Major features include automatic sum insured restore benefit, maternity, OPD, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and homeopathy and HIV cover.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana:This policy is designed for NRI and covers only those Emigrants who have purchased this policy before leaving India.
- Surva Vidyarthi Bima Yojana:This policy is designed for students and can be taken by colleges and institutes for their students.
- Swarna Gramin Bima Yojana - Individual: This policy is taken by villager for covering himself and his family.
- Swarna Gramin Bima Yojana – Group: This policy is taken by villager for covering organizations such as NGO’s and financial Institutes.
Universal Sompo health insurance claims are settled very quickly. Moreover, comparison should be made between Universal Sompo health insurance plans with the health insurance policies provided by other general insurers in the market in order to select the suitable health policy.
- Apollo Munich Health Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Health Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Plans
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company FAQ
- Future Generali Health Plans
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Plans
- L&T Health Plans
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance
- New India Assurance Health Insurance
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- 6 Things to Check Before Porting Health Insurance
- 5 Pointers While Buying Health Insurance Plan
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- 7 Excuses For Not Exercising
- Zone-based health insurance - Demystified
- Rainproof your Health During Monsoons