Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident plan covers the assurance for any injury or casualty due to misfortunes. Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident plan financially helps the family in the mean time.
Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Coverage Policies:
The plan provide three coverage policy.
- Basic coverage: It includes children’s education and any unfortunate death. Maximum SI 100 times of monthly salary it subject to maximum of Rs 25 lakhs.
- Wider coverage: It comprises Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability, Death and education of children. Maximum SI 60 times of monthly income.
- Comprehensive coverage: It is full of Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability, Temporary Total Disability, Death and Education of children. Maximum SI 24 times of monthly income or maximum of 5 lakhs.
- (Not applicable for Risk Level III/Not available for risk level III)
- All these coverage policy (basic, wider, comprehensive) not to exceed 120 times of monthly income.
Additional coverage: It comprises Medical cost and Hospitalisation
Comparison of these coverage plans within Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Insurance will help you to buy the needful policy. One can also compare these coverage plans with other insurance companies that provide almost same policies, just to get the appropriate and essential plan that is required.
Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident - FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident offers 3 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash/ cheque payment at the branch
- Online Payment
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident?
Registered users can check their policy staus online. Simply login on the e-Portal with your User ID and password to check policy status.
Alternatively, you can download mobile application “Customer Portal” from Bajaj Allianz Portal and then enter the policy details to chcek the status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident?
Renew your policy online in steps
Step 1: Login with the username and password onto the e-Portal
Step 2: Select the policy details and payment mode: Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
Step 3: Print/Save the cyber recipt of premium payment
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident?
You can download the claim from online, fill it and submit with revelant documents at any of the branch locations in your city.
Upon proper scrutiny Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited company will reimburse the claim within 30 days.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident?
You must submit the policy documents and a duly filled surrender form at the nearest branch location in your city. It would take a couple of days to refund the premium and cancel the policy.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Policy Status by Policy Number
- Micro-Insurance Business Of Bajaj Allianz Life Expected To Grow
- Bajaj Allianz Selects Remedinet Technologies to Offer Speedy Cashless Insurance Settlement
- Health Care Supreme by Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- Surgical Protection Plan got Recently Introduced by Bajaj Allianz General
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Coronavirus Symptoms and When Should You See a Doctor?
- Can you avail Coronavirus Test Free of Cost in India?
- Guide to Using N95 Respirator vs Surgical vs Homemade Masks during COVID-19
- Paying Health Insurance Premium in Instalments is Now Possible
- What does Max Bupa ‘ReAssure’ Health Insurance Plan Offer?
- COVID-19: Coronavirus Preventive Tips for Disinfecting & Sanitizing Surfaces
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator