- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Which is Best Term Life Insurance Plans in India for You?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 18773 -
Modified 03 January 2018
There are 20+ insurance companies operating in India offering life insurance policies to people. Sometimes, it becomes very difficult to choose from among the options available. But in order to buy the right type of life insurance, an individual must perform some research and evaluate various policies according to their own requirements. An individual must assess their own needs before deciding what to buy. An individual can buy unit linked insurance plans, whole life insurance policy or term insurance plans which are considered as purest form of life insurance.
In order to buy best term life insurance in India, there are few things that an individual must consider. The first and foremost is the insurance cover which is positively correlated with term life insurance premium. One must compare term plan offered by various insurance providers in order to compare coverage provided by different policies as each policy is different with context to coverage offered by them. Higher the insurance coverage, higher the insurance premium and vice-versa. You must carefully study this aspect as ideal term insurance coverage must take care of your basic household expenditure, major expenses like marriage of the children and other liabilities like loans. Life cover should be adequate in order to achieve the purpose of insurance. You must determine the time frame till you require insurance cover which can be associated with your dependents. Term life insurance can be bought for tenures of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years. You must buy insurance policy till the time you have dependents depending on your income. You must consider inflation in order to buy insurance policy satisfying your financial requirements in the future. One can compare various kinds of online term insurance plan catering your insurance motives.
The other aspect is the cost associated with buying term life insurance cover. In order to buy best term life cover, one must buy it at the earliest as insurance premium are very low when you are young. An individual must compare term plan rates in order to buy cheaper term life plan. An individual can use comparison tools provided by insurance aggregators online to compare term plan rates which will eventually help you to buy best term life insurance plan in India. These insurance aggregators provide several tools to compare online term insurance plan which proves and help your decision to choose among variety of term life insurance plans.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1302493
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1253725
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 507414
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 501569
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 379453