Bharti AXA Student Travel Insurance Plan
Bharti AXA brings a special travel insurance plan “Student Travel Insurance plan” for young students who travel abroad for studies and all. This plan protects them from medical emergencies and travel related contingencies like loss of baggage, passport, personal accident etc.
Key features -
- Any student in the age group of 16 years to 40 years can take this plan.
- The insured must be a student who is proceeding for studies in foreign country.
- This plan can cover from 30 days up to a period of 2 years.
- Medical examination can be conducted by the company in the cases of pre-existing diseases.
Details about premium – (Annual)
The following are the inclusions of a student travel insurance plan by Bharti AXA:
- All the medical expenses including repatriation and emergency medical evacuation.
- Reimbursement of actual expenses in case of loss of passport, travelling documents, trip delay or cancellation.
- Compensation for delay or loss of checked-in-baggage.
- Reimbursement of the tuition fees in case of study interruption
- Daily allowances in the cases of hospitalization.
- Provides for payment of bail amount on behalf of the Insured if he/she is arrested or detained by Police for any bailable offence whilst on a trip abroad.
The following are the exclusions of a student travel insurance plan by Bharti AXA:
- Partial loss of the items contained in the checked-in-baggage.
- Loss of passport or documents whilst left unattended in public place or not reported to police within 24 hours.
- Claim arising out of terrorist activities.
- Injury sustained whilst participating in hazardous activities/sports.
- Any pre-existing condition except in case of life threatening situation.
- Any event where the insured is under the influence of liquor or drug.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad