Bharti AXA Student Travel Insurance Plan
Bharti AXA brings a special travel insurance plan “Student Travel Insurance plan” for young students who travel abroad for studies and all. This plan protects them from medical emergencies and travel related contingencies like loss of baggage, passport, personal accident etc.
Key features -
- Any student in the age group of 16 years to 40 years can take this plan.
- The insured must be a student who is proceeding for studies in foreign country.
- This plan can cover from 30 days up to a period of 2 years.
- Medical examination can be conducted by the company in the cases of pre-existing diseases.
Details about premium – (Annual)
The following are the inclusions of a student travel insurance plan by Bharti AXA:
- All the medical expenses including repatriation and emergency medical evacuation.
- Reimbursement of actual expenses in case of loss of passport, travelling documents, trip delay or cancellation.
- Compensation for delay or loss of checked-in-baggage.
- Reimbursement of the tuition fees in case of study interruption
- Daily allowances in the cases of hospitalization.
- Provides for payment of bail amount on behalf of the Insured if he/she is arrested or detained by Police for any bailable offence whilst on a trip abroad.
The following are the exclusions of a student travel insurance plan by Bharti AXA:
- Partial loss of the items contained in the checked-in-baggage.
- Loss of passport or documents whilst left unattended in public place or not reported to police within 24 hours.
- Claim arising out of terrorist activities.
- Injury sustained whilst participating in hazardous activities/sports.
- Any pre-existing condition except in case of life threatening situation.
- Any event where the insured is under the influence of liquor or drug.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- The Outbreak of Coronavirus and Travel Insurance
- 10 Most Romantic Places to Visit This Valentine’s Day 2020
- 8 Tips You Need to Know Before Buying a Travel Insurance for the UK
- 7 Things To Know Before Claiming International Travel Insurance
- When Is It Ideal to Buy Annual Travel Insurance?
- A Quick Guide to Submit Student Travel Insurance Claim
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand