United India - Marga Bandhu Travel Policy
United India Insurance Travel Insurance Plans
Travel plans of United India Insurance enable you to travel around and enjoy new destinations with heartiness. With extensive range of travel insurance plans that encompasses both leisure and business travel, United India Insurance always have a plan that will best suit your travelling purpose and that too at a cost that is easy on your pocket. Let’s take a look on the plans offered by the company.
Marga Bandhu Policy
Introduction: This policy covers persons whilst on a tour or a pilgrimage. The policy is perfectly designed for groups of individuals who go on study tour, educational trips or pilgrimage. Educational institutions, travel agents, tour operators, clubs and associations who arrange tours, picnics and trips prefer buying this plan.
- The plan insures you against any accident resulting in death, permanent total disablement, and partial total disablement of the insured.
- It covers all expenses if due to accident, your route is cancelled or your baggage is lost.
- 100% of sum insured on death, permanent total disablement of the insured
- 50% of sum insured on loss of one limb or one eye
- Percentage of sum insured varies in case of permanent partial disablement
Extra Benefits by Paying Additional Premium:
- In case of any accident, 25% of medical expenses and around Rs.2000 for loss of baggage is provided under the plan.
- If the trip is shortened or cancelled in between, due to damage of the vehicle transporting the group, the insured will get up to Rs. 2000.
- Participation in any criminal act
- Under the influence of drugs, narcotics or alcohol
- Attempted suicide
- Non-adherence to medical advice
Before you buy a plan, compare it with other available travel insurance plans. This will help you to choose the best travel policy.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- These 9 Important Things That Every Frequent Overseas Traveller Should Have
- Things to Know Before Buying Student Travel Insurance
- Reasons Why Comparison of Student Travel Insurance Is Important
- How Important is to Buy Travel Insurance when Travelling to the US?
- 10 Factors to Consider While Selecting your Thailand Travel Insurance
- Is Travel Insurance Really Important? Is It Necessary to Buy One?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- USA Travel Insurance
- Malaysia Travel Insurance
- UK Travel Insurance
- Australia Travel Insurance
- Sri Lanka Travel Insurance
- Canada Travel Insurance
- Singapore Travel Insurance
- Japan Travel Insurance
- UAE Travel Insurance
- Germany Travel Insurance
- Hong Kong Travel Insurance
- Dubai Travel Insurance
- Thailand Travel Insurance