Is Critical Illness Plan by Bajaj Allianz a Good Health Insurance Plan?
The health risks are already on a rise when it comes to life-threatening diseases like kidney failure, cancer, heart attack – it can be nerve-wrecking for anyone. Financial support during such time can prove to be life-saving in such circumstances.
Bajaj Allianz with its critical illness health plan ensures security to hundreds of households in India, who are facing such a critical time, where any of their family members has been diagnosed with an acute illness. To address the concerns of such people, critical illness policies have been developed.
What All Cover Ages Are Provided Under A Critical Illness Insurance Plan?
Critical Illness insurance by Bajaj Allianz provides coverage to you against 10 Critical Illnesses, as specified in the policy documents. The payment will be made in a lump sum if the insured is diagnosed with listed critical illnesses as mentioned in the policy documents.
Bajaj Critical Illness Plan
A critical illness is a life-threatening health condition in which the insurance company pays the sum assured in lump sum to the proposer to carry out the medical treatment required for the same. The cost of treatment for a critical illness is much higher than other disease in India and abroad.
The plan details are listed below for your reference –
Unique aspects of Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- You can choose from multiple sum insured options starting from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 50 lakh for applicants within the age group of 6 years to 60 years
- For applicants within the age group of 61years to years the sum insured limit is Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 5 Lakh
- You can avail quick and hassle-free in-house claim settlement facility
- Payment will be made for 10 major critical illnesses
- Anyone starting from 91 days to 80 years of age can buy this plan
- Lifelong renewability is possible
- Survival period of 30 days is mandatory
- Payment of insured amount is made in a lump sum to the proposer
- Organ donor expenses/hospitalization expenses incurred on surgery for organ transplant shall be covered within India & abroad ( this is based on the amount of sum assured)
- You can save tax up to Rs. 60,000 for the premium paid annually as per Sec.80/ D of the Income Tax Act
- Health CDC benefit in which you can settle claim easily through app
What are the Perks of Having a Bajaj Critical Illness Insurance Plan?
- Because of an impressive claim settlement history of Bajaj Allianz, you do not need to fret about claim processing and payment
- The fiscal year 2016-17 witnessed more than 4 lakh insurance policies successfully issued by the insurance company
- As per the company records, the average claim settlement time is only 60 minutes
- There are more than 5700 hospitals in their network, where you can avail cashless claim settlement facility
- Bajaj Critical Illness Insurance Plan can be easily purchased and renewed online from our website
Why is critical illness health plan by Bajaj Allianz good?
- Cancer of specified severity
- Major organ transplantation surgery
- Kidney failure in which patient needs regular dialysis sittings
- Stroke with permanent symptoms
- Persisting limb paralysis
- Multiple sclerosis with permanent damage
- Open Chest CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery)
- First heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- Aorta graft surgery
- Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
What do you need to do before buying Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy?
- Pre-policy medical screening is based on the age, the sum insured opted and any pre-existing medical condition declared on the proposal form
- The pre-insurance medical screening will be done at the panel hospitals or diagnostic centers
- The medical test reports will be validated for 30 days from the date of medical screening
- The pre-policy medical check-ups in our empanelled diagnostic centers shall be reimbursed 100%; this depends on the acceptance of proposal and policy issuance
Health CDC - Claim by Direct Click
- Using the Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet you can raise claim requests up to Rs. 20k through the mobile app. It is one of the most convenient ways to help you make claim requests.
- You simply need to upload the necessary documents on the mobile app and you will receive updates regarding your claim status.
- This paper less claim process saves you from running pillar to post – thus saving you both time and money.
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans have been known for their comprehensive coverage benefits and smooth claim settlement. If you are looking to buy a critical illness health cover for yourself and your loved ones then you can consider getting Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Policy.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 22 December 2020