- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits: 2185 -
Modified 09 November 2015
Life is never the same if someone gets diagnosed with a critical illness such as heart attack, cancer or paralysis. Such illnesses can exhaust the individual of his life’s savings. Even a health cover might not suffice the costs incurred on treatment of such conditions.
A critical illness cover gets you financial assistance against such unforeseen medical contingencies. Unlike health insurance, critical cover works as a one-time fixed benefit. So, if the insured gets diagnosed with a critical illness during the policy tenure, he/she becomes entitled to get a fixed lump sum, as mentioned in the policy.
While a plain health plan limits itself to hospitalization related expenses, critical illness cover goes a step further and provides the insured enough sum to cover up his overdue debts and lost income due to illness. With surgery and critical illness cover, you and your family can be assured to have a worry-free life!
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 305908
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126448
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 116047
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 69982
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 53830