Life is never the same if someone gets diagnosed with a critical illness such as heart attack, cancer or paralysis. Such illnesses can exhaust the individual of his life’s savings. Even a health cover might not suffice the costs incurred on treatment of such conditions.
A critical illness cover gets you financial assistance against such unforeseen medical contingencies. Unlike health insurance, critical cover works as a one-time fixed benefit. So, if the insured gets diagnosed with a critical illness during the policy tenure, he/she becomes entitled to get a fixed lump sum, as mentioned in the policy.
While a plain health plan limits itself to hospitalization related expenses, critical illness cover goes a step further and provides the insured enough sum to cover up his overdue debts and lost income due to illness. With surgery and critical illness cover, you and your family can be assured to have a worry-free life!
- Why you shouldn't include Parents in Your Family Health Insurance Policy
Date: 04 July 2017
- How to Make Health Insurance a Perfect Deal for your Entire Family
Date: 28 June 2017
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Date: 23 June 2017
- Go Beyond Car and Home Insurance this Monsoon
Date: 22 June 2017
- A Walk-through of the Top-up Health Insurance Plans
Date: 08 June 2017