Life is never the same if someone gets diagnosed with a critical illness such as heart attack, cancer or paralysis. Such illnesses can exhaust the individual of his life’s savings. Even a health cover might not suffice the costs incurred on treatment of such conditions.
A critical illness cover gets you financial assistance against such unforeseen medical contingencies. Unlike health insurance, critical cover works as a one-time fixed benefit. So, if the insured gets diagnosed with a critical illness during the policy tenure, he/she becomes entitled to get a fixed lump sum, as mentioned in the policy.
While a plain health plan limits itself to hospitalization related expenses, critical illness cover goes a step further and provides the insured enough sum to cover up his overdue debts and lost income due to illness. With surgery and critical illness cover, you and your family can be assured to have a worry-free life!
- Your Preferred Guide to Find the Best Healthcare Policy in 2017
Date: 07 April 2017
- Why Should You Create a Foolproof Financial Plan for Your Maternity Leave?
Date: 24 March 2017
- Top 5 Points You Should Know About E-Insurance Accounts
Date: 23 March 2017
- Importance of Health Insurance for Women
Date: 22 March 2017
- 4 Best Healthcare Plans for Senior Citizen Parents
Date: 21 February 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 189130
- Top Medical Insurance Policies by Indian Health Insurers
Views : 157990
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 99631
- Mediclaim Policy for Family
Views : 36095
- Best Health Insurance Plans for Cancer Patients
Views : 35856