- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Surgery & Critical Illness
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2390 -
Modified 09 November 2015
Life is never the same if someone gets diagnosed with a critical illness such as heart attack, cancer or paralysis. Such illnesses can exhaust the individual of his life’s savings. Even a health cover might not suffice the costs incurred on treatment of such conditions.
A critical illness cover gets you financial assistance against such unforeseen medical contingencies. Unlike health insurance, critical cover works as a one-time fixed benefit. So, if the insured gets diagnosed with a critical illness during the policy tenure, he/she becomes entitled to get a fixed lump sum, as mentioned in the policy.
While a plain health plan limits itself to hospitalization related expenses, critical illness cover goes a step further and provides the insured enough sum to cover up his overdue debts and lost income due to illness. With surgery and critical illness cover, you and your family can be assured to have a worry-free life!
- Most Read
- 10 WEIRD THINGS MAJBOORI CAN MAKE YOU DO
Date: 19 January 2018
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
Date: 15 January 2018
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
Date: 10 January 2018
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
Date: 05 January 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 391729
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 199713
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 150725
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 104452
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 73535