Bajaj Allianz Student Travel Insurance Plan
When you go abroad to study, you need a solid support to protect yourself from any trouble. Bajaj Allianz has devised a special travel plan ‘Student Travel Insurance’ that covers a student from all eventualities.
- Covers hospitalization expenses.
- Covers loss of baggage related expenses
- Family visit in case of emergency also covered.
- Covers you against trip cancellation &curtailment.
- Covers you against bail bonds and tuition fee
- Covers you against loss of passport
- Emergency cash advance facility available subject to conditions.
- Cashless facility available subject to policy terms.
- Faster settlement of claims
- “Glocal” approach. (Global knowledge with local expertise)
- Innovative packages matching individual needs
- Only insurance company with in-house international toll-free numbers and fax numbers
Details about Premium
There are four types of plans designer to meet individuals need.
- Student Elite plan
- Student Companion plan
- Scholars guide
- Brilliant mind
The benefits and sum insured will vary depending on the type selected.
Sum Insured INR 3320522, 6641045 & 13282090. Student travel insurance premium depends on the plan selected and no. of days scheduled for the foreign visit solely for the purpose of education.
In case a student visits India during the current policy coverage, the policy is temporarily suspended and the cover resumes as the student goes abroad with no hassle of taking a new policy.
Coverage type: Student
Early return refund: In case of early return before the expiry of the policy period premium is refundable subject to certain deduction.
You need to be a student. A letter from the concerned institute would be required.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Which Travel Insurance is the Best for Schengen Visa?
- 5 Tips to Find an Affordable Travel Insurance for Dubai
- Travel to UK after New COVID Strain and Travel Insurance
- 4 Pros & Cons of Travel Health Insurance That You Must Know
- Travelling to Germany? Check Out the Best Travel Insurance for Your Trip
- Popular Credit Cards in India with Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Cover
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand