Bajaj Allianz Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plan
Taking a vacation during golden years is a dream for many. However, medical risks and other unforeseen expenses can tarnish your enjoyment. Buy Senior Citizen Travel Insurance of Bajaj Allianz and secure your vacation from all types of risks.
- Covers hospitalization expenses.
- Covers loss of baggage related expenses
- Covers you against trip cancellation &curtailment
- Cover against burglary of your home
- Emergency cash advance facility available subject to conditions
- Cashless facility available subject to policy terms
- Faster settlement of claims
- “Glocal” approach. (Global knowledge with local expertise)
- Innovative packages matching individual needs
- Only insurance company with in-house international toll-free numbers and fax numbers
Details about Premium
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Coverage type: Senior citizen (61-70 years)
Early return refund: In case of early return before the expiry of the policy period premium is refundable subject to certain deduction.
Cancellation of policy:The insured is expected to E mail the company requesting the cancellation with policy number.There will be Rs.250/- cancellation charges.
To enter into this policy your age should be 61 to 70 years.
For students, corporate etc; there is a different plan based on their needs.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad