Bajaj Allianz Individual Travel Insurance Plan
When you are travelling abroad, you become susceptible to various risks, like personal accident, lost baggage, etc. Hospitalization & medical expenses are very on the foreign land. The travel policy offers you coverage against all medical eventualities and other expenses at a nominal premium amount.
- Covers hospitalization expenses.
- Covers loss of baggage related expenses
- Covers you against trip cancellation & curtailment
- Cover against burglary of your home
- Emergency cash advance facility available subject to conditions
- Cashless facility available subject to policy terms
- Faster settlement of claims
- “Glocal” approach. (Global knowledge with local expertise)
- Innovative packages matching individual needs
- Only insurance company with in-house international toll-free numbers and fax numbers
Details About Premium
Four types of plan are available with varying benefits so as to fit with individuals need:
- Travel care
- Travel secure
- Travel value
- Travel Asia
Travel care is the basic plan with premium depending on country and days of visit. Premium starts from a modest sum of Rs.400 covering all the basic requirements of a foreign travel. As you go down the list the benefits increase to make your cover more wholesome.
Coverage type: Individual
Early return refund: In case of early return before the expiry of the policy period premium is refundable subject to certain deduction.
Cancellation of policy: The insured is expected to E mail us requesting the cancellation with policy number. There will be Rs.250/- cancellation charges.
To enter into this policy your age should be 6 months to 60 years.
For senior citizen, corporates etc we have different plan based on their needs.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Our Guide to Travelling with Your Kids on a Plane
- How to Claim Compensation for Lost, Delayed or Damaged Luggage
- 10 Travel Tips for Your First International Travel
- How to Plan the Perfect Road Trip Anywhere In India
- Travel Advice: Travel Insurance for Cancer Sufferers
- Why You Need Travel Insurance Policy