Bajaj Allianz Family Travel Insurance Plan
A family vacation is all about fun and adventure. However, there are various risks which can hamper your overseas travelling. Hospitalization & medical expenses in foreign currency can be very expensive. Buy a family travel insurance to cover all your medical eventualities for just a humble premium.
- Covers hospitalization expenses.
- Covers loss of baggage related expenses
- Covers you against trip cancellation & curtailment
- Cover against burglary of your home
- Emergency cash advance facility available subject to conditions
- Cashless facility available subject to policy terms
- Faster settlement of claims
- “Glocal” approach. (Global knowledge with local expertise)
- Innovative packages matching individual needs
- Only insurance company with in-house international toll-free numbers and fax numbers
Details About Premium
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Coverage type: Family (husband, spouse and 2 children)
Early return refund: In case of early return before the expiry of the policy period premium is refundable subject to certain deduction.
Cancellation of policy: The insured is expected to E mail us requesting the cancellation with policy number. There will be Rs.250/- cancellation charges.
To enter into this policy your age should be up to 60 years and children below 21 years..
For senior citizen, corporates etc we have different plan based on their needs.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad
- 12 Amazing Places to Visit in India Before They Vanish
- Our Guide to Travelling with Your Kids on a Plane
- How to Claim Compensation for Lost, Delayed or Damaged Luggage
- 10 Travel Tips for Your First International Travel