Digit Bike Insurance Claim
Through the years, Go Digit General Insurance Company has provided affordable and secured services to its customers. When it comes to vehicular insurance, Go Digit General Insurance is one of the top choices amongst customers. With Digit Bike Insurance Claim, you file a claim for your bike detailing an accident that has caused damages to your vehicle. Moreover, the Insurer follows a Smartphone enabled claim process that can be completed within 7 minutes. In addition, it has had a 97% claim settlement ratio between October 2019 and March 2020.Read more
Documents Required to Raise a Claim at Go Digit General Insurance
In order to experience a seamless claim settlement, you need to be aware of the documentation which is required for Digit Bike Insurance Claim. The authenticity of all the documents is the most crucial detail when filing an insurance claim. The following are the documents needed to raise a claim with Go Digit General Insurance Company.
Documents required for Accidental Claims
- Insurance proof
- Copy of the registration book or tax receipt
- Copy of the police FIR
- Driving license of the driver at the time of the accident
- An estimation of the repairs done by the repair garage
- Filled claim form
- Original invoice of the repair
- Original receipt of payment
- A Discharge voucher given by the garage and signed by the policyholder along with a Revenue Stamp
Documents required for Theft Claims
- A completely filled claim form
- Original registration of the vehicle
- Policy document
- Original FIR of theft filed by the Police
- Copy of the acknowledgment letter to the RTO intimating about the theft
- Duly signed forms 28, 29, 30 and 35
- Subrogation letter
- Judicial magistrate first class
- Receipts of tax payment
- Authentication letter from RTO
- Duplicate keys of the bike
Digit Bike Insurance Cashless Claim Process
By following the steps given below, you can easily raise a cashless insurance claim with the Insurer:
- The first step is to intimate Go Digit General Insurance Company through their online claim portal. You can also do the same through your smartphone with the help of their mobile application.
- The next step would be to give a call on 1800-258-5956. You would then receive a link on your number fromthe Insurer.
- Now, you need to click on the self-inspection link, where you will be able to assess the vehicle's damages. After doing so, send the details tothe Insurer.
- The next step for you would be to take your damaged bike to any of the listed garages by Go Digit General Insurance Company. A representative of the garage would send the bills tothe insurer.
- Now, you need to submit all the relevant documents.
- Finally, after careful inspection and analysis, Go Digit General Insurance Company would settle the bills, hence, successfully settling the claim.
Digit Bike Insurance Reimbursment Claim Process
The following steps showcase the process of raising a reimbursement claim at Go Digit:
- The first step is to inform Go Digit General Insurance about your intention of raising a claim. This would be followed by detailing the incident and completing the claim registration.
- Now, you need to file an FIR with the Police.
- The next step is to get your bike evaluated by a professional. They would then make a detailed report and submit it tothe insurer.
- After this, you need to get your bike repaired and archive all the bills and receipts regarding the repair.
- Now, submit all the documents and get them verified. After evaluation, Go Digit General Insurance would approve and process your claim.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Reasons for Claim Rejection at Go Digit General Insurance
There are certain standards set by Go Digit General Insurance Company that are mandatory to be met by all policyholders to receive insurance claims. The following are the conditions because of which the Insurer could reject your insurance claim:
- The provided information is untrue
- Accident due to driving under the influence of intoxicating substances
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Any act of negligence on the driver's part
- Registration of a fraudulent claim
- There is a delay in the intimation of the incident by the insured
The following are the documents needed for third-partybike insurance claims:
- Filled and signed claim form
- Insurance policy document
- Copy of the driving license
- Copy of the Police FIR
- Copy of the registration certificate of the bike
Q2. Would my claim be rejected if I get my vehicle repaired without notifying Go Digit General Insurance Company?
Yes, if you get your bike repaired without intimating Go Digit General Insurance Company about the damages, your claim will be rejected.
IDV or Insurance Declared Value is the maximum sum insured amount that the Go Digit General Insurance Company can provide you if your bike is stolen or damaged.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
04 Oct 2022In India, many road accidents are caused due to rash driving or...
30 Sep 2022A motorbike, be it of any type, need regular care to keep it in...
29 Aug 2022Buying a bike or any other two-wheeler has become easier with a...
04 Aug 2022Buying a two-wheeler can be a significant step in one's life as...
25 Jul 2022Keeping your bike free from dents and scratches is one of the...