HDFC Ergo Student Travel Insurance Plan
*Please note that the quotes shown will be from our partners
This is a comprehensive travel insurance designed for students which takes care of their financial security and enables study abroad without any worries.
- Minimum age- 16, maximum- 35 Years
- Worldwide cover for 30 days to 2 years.
- No medical check-up required.
- Emergency Medical/ Dental Expenses: Expensesowing to illness/accident and covering outpatient, in-patient, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests are borne as specified.
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability Common Carrier: The sum insured as specified is paid by the company along with sum insured for Personal Accident section, if the individual undergoes accidental Bodily Injury during the course of the journey subject to the injury resulting in death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delay/Loss of Checked Baggage and Personal Documents/Delay of Checked Baggage: Expenses are borne in case of delay for more than 12 hours and also in case of loss of documents and belongings.
- Personal Liability: Third party expenses are paid in case of death/injury/damage to health or property at the hands of the insured.
- Bail Bond: Expenses incurred on bailing the insured on arrest/detention by police for a bail-able offence.
- Study Interruption: Compensation against interruption of study.
- Sponsor Protection: Tuition fee expenses are borne in case of accidental death of insured’s sponsor.
- Compassionate Visit: Expenses are borne in case of visit by one immediate family member.
- Psychological Coverage: Expenses for treatment of mental/nervous disorders, including alcoholism and cases of drug intake.
- Treatment for Expectant Mothers/Childcare Benefit: Covers for medical expenses related to pregnancy after a waiting period of 10 months and also bears cash benefits of childcare.
- Screening and Examinations: On doctors’ advice cancer screening/mammographic test expenses are paid for.
- Inclusive of service Tax.
|Inc. USA/ Canada||Exc.USA/ Canada||Inc. USA/ Canada||Exc.USA/ Canada||Inc. USA/ Canada||Exc.USA/ Canada||Inc. USA/ Canada||Worldwide|
|PLAN OPTION||PLATINUM PLUS||GOLD PLUS||SILVER PLUS||BRONZE PLUS|
*The above premium rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
- Expenses due to journey for the purpose of medical treatment.
- Pre-existing Conditions.
- Expenses beyond territorial limits.
- Conditions arising due to Civil/Foreign War acts of Terrorism/ Riots/ Communal Violence etc.
- Cases of Self Inflicted Injury, Suicide or voluntary participation in any Criminal Act.
- Expenses in cases of non-adherence to medical advice or under influence of Liquor, Drugs or Narcotics.
- Expenses due to participation in any Sport as a Professional Player or in hazardous sports like parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping etc.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Frequent Traveller to Keep the Stress at a Bay with Multi-trip Travel Insurance
- Prioritize Safety This Long Weekend with Travel Insurance
- Medical Travel Insurance a Must if Going Abroad for Honeymoon
- Traveling Abroad? Bajaj Travel Insurance Deserves Giving a Close Look
- How Travel Insurance can keep you out of Trouble?
- Facts about Travel Insurance everyone thinks are true