Reliance Travel Insurance
Reliance Travel Insurance Overview
Reliance General Insurance is one of the leading general insurance companies in India. They undoubtedly have a he customer base comprising of Individuals, SME and Corporate. They aim at world standard services & products and aim at being the first choice both in International and Domestic market. They have around 139 offices and more than 12000 intermediaries across the country, hence making them very reachable and accessible.
Their mission is to satisfy the insurance need at the crucial hour, offer the best customer service, innovate their products from time to time, provide better reach across the country. They aim at making insurance more affordable and accessible, keeping the customers at focal point in their operations, and most important protect the interest of the policy holder.
Why Reliance Travel Insurance Plan:
In life almost of the times situations never work out as planned, there are always chances that certain unexpected events do turn up suddenly. Whenever one travels alone, with family or business associates, you would certainly want your trip abroad to be as per your plan. Despite all that careful planning, there may be unforeseen events beyond your control. This may take your peace of mind and put you completely out of control.
Reliance travel plans provides comprehensive cover for you and your family when you are travelling across the globe. It covers you against medical and other financial emergencies during your trip abroad and helps restore your peace and be in control of the situation.
Reliance Travel Insurance Care Policy:
The follow are some of the features of this plan:
- Get Free International Debit Card.
- Pick the plan that suits you best from a range of policies available.
- Travel Insurance plans provides you with convenient facilities like cashless hospitalisation, expenses due to loss of check in baggage, coverage for missed flights, delayed or cancelled trips, expenses due to lost passports.
- No medical check-ups required till the age of 70.
- Tours as long as 180 days can be covered and even extended up to 365 days.
- This plan gives you an option to extend your policy by just filling one simple form.
- Quick and hassle free claim process.
Coverage by the Reliance Travel Insurance Plan:
- Expenses paid for emergency evacuation to India.
- Physical accidental injury during the trip, acute anaesthetic treatment of teeth.
- Reliance Travel Plan shall bear the expenses incurred if a trip is delayed or cancelled for more than 12 hours due other reasons and expenses incurred in case connecting flight due to delay of more than 3 hours.
- Expenses incurred in arranging for a new passport in case of lost passport.
- Provision to supply with cash in case of theft.
Exclusions under the Reliance Travel Insurance Plan:
It is not possible that the Insurance plans cover all the features, there are certain points which are excluded from the coverage. Below mentioned are some of them:
- Life threatening condition due to pre existing medical problems
- This plan excludes the expenses incurred due to suicide, anxiety, stress, mental disorder, Venereal disease, Alcohol, HIV/AIDS.
- If one is travelling abroad for some treatment then cover is not provided as per this plan.
- Travelling against the advice of physician.
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Travel Insurance Policies:
There are certain pre- requisites which need to be fulfilled in order to avail the facility of this plan:
- In case for Individual Plan minimum age is 3 months, maximum is up to 60 years
- In case for Family Plan minimum age is 3 months, maximum is up to 60 years
- Under the Family Plan maximum of 4 individuals can be covered.
- There are 2 kinds of Family Plan – firstly where the entire sum insured covers all the family members, and secondly each member of the family has separate Sum insured.
Reliance Travel Plan has different plans as per Travel destination. They have plans for Asia, Schengen, Senior Citizen Trips, and Overseas Trip. Let’s have a look at them very closely:
If one has selected Asia as a vacation spot then we all know it is known as a plethora of tourist destinations. Hence taking travel insurance will simply give you a value added benefit and you travel completely tension free.
- Grab a free International SIM Card on every Travel Insurance quote
- Cover your family against any travel related issue at prices starting at Rs 306/- only
- Coverage of pre-existing ailments in case of life threatening situations
- Coverage available for all countries in Asia, except Japan for which you can get covered under the overseas plan
- Automated extensions for your policy in case of medical emergencies or evacuation (30 days and delay of common carrier (up to 7 days)
- Quick and easy claim settlement procedure
Why should young people have all the fun is a constant question that rings in our head? However travelling with old people is rather difficult since their physical health does not allow them to have complete mobility. Reliance Travel Care Policy – For Senior Citizen aims to make travelling a lot easier for them.
- An international SIM card free of cost with every travel insurance quote
- Entry age of 61 to 80 years
- Coverage of pre-existing ailments, especially in case of life-threatening ailments
- Cashless hospitalization anywhere in the world.
- Coverage for stolen or lost luggage
- Get covered for expenses against missing your flight, delay in your trip or cancellation of your trip.
The Schengen countries are a group of European countries who have abolished any sort of border control between them. Schengen is the name of the region in Luxembourg where this agreement was signed between 26 countries.So, European Tourist destinations such as Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Vatican all need a Schengen Visa as well as Travel Insurance.
- Get a free international SIM Card
- Premium prices for the plan as low as Rs.401/-
- Minimum sum insured of €30,000, as per the Schengen Visa requirements
- Automated extensions for your policy in case of medical emergencies or evacuation (30 days) and delay of common carrier (up to 7 days)
- Claim settlement online and instant policy booking facility.
Studying abroad is a very ambitious and a critical decision for both the student as well as the family a lot of ambiguity is there in the minds. There will be new places to explore, opportunity to meet people from around the world, but there’s always a little nervousness! What if something happens? Who will help me? Well, in that case Reliance Student Travel Policy is the perfect plan to opt for.
- Free international SIM Card with every student.
- Entry Age – 16 years to 35 years
- Zero paperwork and an affordable premium enables stress free overseas education
- Choice of varied, customizable student insurance plans
- Unique travel insurance plan that offers coverage for only non-medical benefits
- Comprehensive coverage through unique facilities like
- Bail bonds,Study interruption,Sponsor protection
- Two-way flight coverage for compassionate visit
- Varied duration of student insurance mapping to the course duration (up to 2 years)
- No requirement of medical test before issuing your student health policy
- Quick and hassle-free settlement for your insurance claims
- Medical expenses, emergency visit due to medical problems.
- Cost of obtaining duplicate passport,Reimbursement of current (paid) semester fee, if your education is interrupted due to a medical condition.Reimbursement of tuition fees, in case the sponsor paying your fee passes away due to an injury.
- In case extension of the policy is required then you simply need to visit any of the closest branches and fill the requisite form and enjoy the benefits of extension.
Exclusions under Reliance Travel Insurance Plan:
- Pre existing disease
- Expenses incurred under following conditions – Suicide, Mental Disorder, Anxiety, Stress, Alcohol etc.
- Issues faced due to theft or loss of passport when left unattended or unreported to the police.
- Loss of checked baggage
- Expenses incurred if travelling against the advice of the physician, travelling to receive treatment abroad.
Applying for Reliance Travel Insurance Plans:
Travel insurance plans offered by the company can be applied to through multiple channels like:
- Individuals desirous of availing any plan can simply call the Sales helpline of the company and speak to the customer service representative.
- They can provide their name, mobile number and email id on the website of the company and request for a call back
- Online health insurance plans can be simply applied to by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ tab mentioned against the relevant plans. They also provide easy access to renew the plans online.
- Lastly, customers may also visit the company’s branches or get in touch with an agent to buy the plans required.
Reliance Travel Insurance- FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The Reliance General Insurance Company offers 2 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Online Payment
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card using ATM PIN
- Debit card using 3 D secure
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Reliance travel insurance?
You can check the policy status online, with username amd password in the Login tab, on the home page.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Reliance travel insurance?
You can go for the online renewal on the website of the company. To renew the policy online you need to provide current policy details, such as policy number, Name, Vehicle registration number, e-mail address and contact details. Then you can have a premium calculation and if you proceed for the payment it will carry you to the payment gateways. As soon as you pay the premium, your policy is renewed.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Reliance travel insurance?
To settle the claim you can intimate the company by filling a form online and uploading relevant documents.
Upon successful acceptance of the process, the claims is settled with a week.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Reliance travel insurance?
Submit the policy documents with surrender form at the nearest branch. Upon successful proceeding, the refund is deposited directly in your bank account and the policy stand cancelled.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Travelling Alone? This Is Why You Need an Individual Travel Insurance Policy
- How Bajaj Allianz Travel Prime Individual Plan Covers Your Overseas Travel?
- 10 Things Your Travel Insurance Policy Won’t Cover
- What You Need to Know About Student Travel Insurance?
- How to Decide if You Need Pre-Existing Coverage on Your Travel Insurance?
- The Perils of not Taking Travel Insurance
Reliance Travel Insurance Reviews
'Coverage Is Good'
All I wanted to say that, my travel insurance policy is great. It provide me the all amount and reimbursed it quickly. Service is awesome no doubt in that. Just the return of the money of the cancellation of ticket is not possible. Rather than this, the policy is great.
Just got a good insurance
I have purchased a travel insurance through reliance general insurance. The policy is comes in less price and the facilities provided is awesome. Amount of lost luggage or belongings are reimbursed by the insurance company. The amount of the ticket is not refundable, except this all the things are very good.
Reliance Travel Plan
Reliance travel insurance policy of mine is fantastic with beneficial terms. First of all the service is superb and coverage is high. Policy premiums is less but the returns are good. Online updates are mailed and any information can be caught from website of the insurer.
Safe Investment Plan
Recently got a fine travel insurance policy in low premium. Policy coverage is high and it covers maximum expenditure. Claiming is easy because of fast service given by the executives and staff members. Updates are regularly mailed to me and online renewals is very easy through online portal, anybody can access it easily.
I have purchase travel insurance plan in low investments and it has less premiums too. The policy coverage is high and the claims are even better. The baggage is secure and in case of loss the company reimburse the amount. But the money of returning tickets is not possible.
Coverage Is High
My travel insurance is nice and the benefits are many. Policy premium is less and the claims are easily sanctioned due to fast service provided by the executives and staff members of the company. The tickets refund amount is not possible according to policy terms and conditions.
The reliance travel insurance is fantastic and the service awesome. Policy coverage is high and the claims are good. Service is fast and due to this the claiming become easy. The online service is simple to use and anyone can use it.
date of coverage of insuarence
covarage should be from 6th march 2016 to 18th june 2016
date of coverage of insuarence
date of coverage of policy