- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
Why Should You Buy Life Insurance after Marriage?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2207 -
Modified 24 June 2016
Sumesh was driving with his wife Priya when he suddenly lost control of the car and it flipped over thrice. Sumesh was died on the spot while Priya was hospitalized with major injuries. Suddenly Priya’s life came to a standstill. Innumerable expenses like home loan, utility bills and hospital bills intimidated her to the ore. At this testing times, life insurance policy brought by Sumesh 3 years back, came as a solution to her woes.
Two lives become one when they say ‘I do’. But when the honeymoon is over, there is one more thing that needs your attention- life insurance. Yes, this is a safety net as life insurance comes with benefits of both term plan and investment. Simply put, a good life insurance plan will not only build a corpus for your future requirement but will also take care of your family if something goes wrong.
Life insurance is important for all age-groups but it becomes makes more sense to buy immediately after marriage. Let’s know why-
To Strike a Balance Between Investment and Insurance
Apart from covering the family from any contingency, life insurance is a perfect tool to strengthen your financial portfolio. Plans like money back, endowment, whole life policy, etc; offer guaranteed returns after the stipulated time-frame which can be used to meet divergent needs.
To Facilitate Future Planning
We all have some goals in life for which we save. For a young married couple, it could be buying a house. Once they decide to start a family, the goal changes to planning for child’s education or marriage. As one grows older, retirement planning will take precedence. Life insurance offers benefits to meet needs of different life stages.
To Meet Emergency Situations
Marriage comes with financial interdependence. By naming a spouse as a beneficiary in the policy, you make sure that your partner will have the financial means to carry on after your death. The policy replaces the income of a bread earner by paying a guaranteed benefit to the surviving partner, which can be used to pay off debts and tackle other expenses.
To Build an Inheritance for Heirs
If you have no assets to pass to your heirs, you can build an inheritance by buying life insurance and naming them as a beneficiary.
Insure Your Love for ‘FAMILY’ with a good Life Insurance
- Most Read
- Tax Benefits on Life Insurance
Date: 30 July 2018
- How Life Insurance Help you To Stay Financially Safe?
Date: 23 July 2018
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Cancel Your Life Insurance Policy
Date: 23 July 2018
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1943045
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 288070
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 117644
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 112282
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 106945