Honda CB Trigger Insurance
Honda CB Trigger is a new motorcycle from the Honda stable in the crowded 150cc segment in India. Honda bike is loaded with quality features and advanced technology that improves the riding quality in a great way. Having power of 150cc engine, this bike goes smoothly on all types of places. It is made of edgy and wild lines that make it a unique vehicle indeed. As per the claims of Honda, CB Trigger can deliver 60kmpl mileage and mainly targets sport and young bike enthusiasts who seek a good bike in budget.Read more
- The Motorcycle features a digital instrument panel, LED tail lamps and alloy-wheels.
- The CB Trigger is available in Black, Pearl Siena Red and Meteor Green Metallic.
- Aggressive front headlight with air scoops on Visor gives assertive looks, stylish panel mounted on its head front stance, gives true aggression.
- Its big contoured tank along with unique floating side cowls gives a dominant feel. The 3D Honda emblem gives the appearance of a jewel which captivates onlookers.
Power and Performance
The bike is balanced model of Honda that commits to offer superb riding comfort. The engine is solid and does not produce sound unless a rider passes speed over 90 or it gets beyond 7000 rpm. At this stage, engine vibration is certainly acceptable. This bike claims to provide amazing mileage for 80kmpl.
Displacement: 149.1 cc
Maximum Power: 10.7 kW (14.35 bhp) @ 8500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 12.50 Nm @ 6500 rpm
Gear pattern: 1-N-2-3-4-5
Wheel base: 1325 mm
Ground Clearance: 175 mm
Braking and Handling
CB Trigger features a sportier design and impressive handling specifications. It has wide handlebars that make the handling comfortable. It is built with the slight lean seating position. Offering crisp and short 5 speed gearbox, it serves great shifting to users and also smooth clutch.
Honda has combined 'CBS' a combined breaking system that offers remarkable control to users. This braking system has less distance of braking and helps avoiding accidents. This is a premium system that performs effectively and every rider loves it indeed. In Indian cities, where roads are not even and very rough, such a powerful braking system is highly mandatory which you are offered with Honda CB Trigger.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is extremely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. A commuter can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: