Honda Activa 5G Insurance Price
|Vehicle Model (Registration Year 2023)||5 Years Third party and 1 Year Own-damage plan (in Rs.)|
|Honda Activa 5G (110 CC)||Rs. 3,897 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above table is for reference purposes only. The Honda Activa 5G insurance premium depends on several factors, i.e. location of registration, registration year, add-on cover, IDV, etc.
Reasons to Buy Honda Activa 5G Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Policybazaar.com lets you easily compare multiple insurance quotes offered by top motor insurance companies in India. Here are some of the benefits of buying Activa 5G insurance online from Policybaazar.com-
- Select, compare, and then buy a two-wheeler insurance policy online from the comfort of your home.
- Get a wider range of add-on covers available at the most affordable price.
- Get access to their user-friendly platform, allowing you to buy two-wheeler insurance online with zero documentation.
- For insurance-related queries, contact the 24x7 customer assistance team at 1800-258-5970, email, or live chat.
- Receive timely scooter insurance renewal reminders via SMS or email, ensuring you are covered all the time.
- Avail of additional benefits such as easy claim settlement assistance from network garages across PAN India.
Inclusions of Honda Activa 5G Insurance
The Activa 5G insurance policy offers financial protection in the following instances-
- Loss or damages caused to the insured vehicle in an accident or collision.
- Loss or damages caused to a third party, person, or property by the insured vehicle in a road accident.
- Loss or damages caused due to theft, burglary, housebreaking, or total loss
- Loss or damages caused due to natural calamities, such as floods, earthquakes, typhoons, landslides, rockslides, tempests, etc.
- Loss or damages caused due to man-made calamities, such as riots, strikes, terrorism, and other malicious activities.
- Loss caused due to lightning, implosion, explosion, and fire.
Exclusions of Honda Activa 5G Insurance
The Activa 5G insurance policy does not compensates for any losses caused due to following events-
- Loss or damage caused due to normal wear & tear
- Loss or damages due to any mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Any consequential loss occurred to the insured vehicle after an accident.
- Loss or damages caused to the insured vehicle due to driving under the influence of intoxicated substances
- Loss or damages sustained in the insured vehicle while driving without valid DL, RC of the vehicle, PUCC, and a 2-wheeler insurance policy.
- Loss or damages happened while riding outside the geographical boundaries outlined in the policy documents.
Honda Activa 5G Insurance Add-on Covers
With your comprehensive or standalone own-damage policy, you can buy add-on covers and enhance the coverage. However, you must pay an extra premium than usual to avail of their benefits & services.
To guide you in finding the best Activa 5G add-on covers, here is a list of the best coves exclusively designed for you-
- Zero Depreciation Cover- This add-on cover ensures you receive the entire claim amount without factoring in depreciation. Moreover, it is particularly beneficial for the new Activa 5G as it covers the depreciation value of replaced parts during the claim settlement process.
- Engine Protection Cover- This add-on cover safeguards you against the expenses incurred due to damages to the scooter's engine and parts. It covers the repair or replacement costs caused by water ingression and oil leakage in the insured Activa 5G engine.
- Roadside Assistance Cover- This add-on cover provides 24x7 assistance in case of breakdowns, such as flat tyre repair, fuel tank refilling, battery jump-start, or any other roadside assistance requirement.
- Return to Invoice Cover- This add-on cover is applicable for new two-wheelers. In case of theft or total loss of the insured vehicle, it ensures that you receive the invoice value of the two-wheeler rather than the depreciated value that the standard policy would provide.
You may also read- 5 Add-on Covers for Bike Insurance You Shouldn’t Miss
How to Buy Activa 5G Insurance Online?
To buy Activa 5G insurance online, you can follow these steps-
Step 1- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Step 2- Click the "Two-wheeler Insurance" option on the home page.
Step 3- Enter the necessary details of your Activa 5G, such as the registration year, location, make, and model.
Step 4- View the insurance quotes from various motor insurance companies.
Step 5- Compare the available options based on coverage, features, and premium rates.
Step 6- Choose the insurance plan that best fits your requirements and budget.
Step 7- Review the available add-on covers and select any cover you need.
Step 8- Proceed to make the premium payment using a debit or credit card, UPI, or Internet banking.
Step 9- The insurance provider will send the Activa 5G insurance policy to your registered email address after successful payment.
How to Renew Activa 5G Insurance Online?
To renew Activa 5G insurance online, follow these steps-
Step 1- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Step 2- Look for the "Renew Your Policy" tab on the homepage and click on it.
Step 3- Select the "Two-wheeler Renewal" option.
Step 4- Enter the registration number of your Activa 5G and other required information. Click on "View Prices."
Step 5- Compare the quotes from multiple insurance providers and choose a suitable insurance plan.
Step 6- You can customize the policy by purchasing any add-on cover.
Step 7- Fill out the form with the necessary details of the vehicle, owner, and nominee.
Step 8- Pay for the scooty insurance premium using internet banking, UPI, or debit/credit card.
Step 9- You will receive the renewed Activa 5G insurance policy at your registered email address after successful payment.
How to File Honda Activa 5G Insurance Claims?
To raise a claim against your Activa 5G insurance policy, you can follow the below process-
- Inform Your Insurance Provider- In case of accidental damage or loss to your Activa scooter, you must inform your insurance provider as early as possible. At Policybazaar.com, you can get claim assistance by calling 1800-258-5970.
- Provide Required Information- While getting assistance from the customer assistance, get ready to provide some information, such as your policy number, vehicle information, date, time & location of the incident, description of the incident, and other specific information related to the same asked by the insurance provider.
- Fill up and Sign the Claim Form- In the next step, you have to fill out a claim form available at the insurer's official website, sign it, and submit it along with the supporting documents.
- Assessment by the Surveyor- The insurance company will send a surveyor to the incident site to assess the extent of damage to your Activa 5G. At last, the surveyor will prepare an assessment report accordingly and send it to the insurance provider.
- Repairing & Claim Settlement- Depending on the assessment report, the insurer will ask you to send the damaged vehicle to a garage for repairs. As per the terms & conditions of the policy, you have an option of choosing cashless settlement or reimbursement settlement. Ensure you have all the relevant bills & invoices to avail of the reimbursement claim process.
Note- In case of cashless repairs, your insurance company will directly settle the bills with the network garage. However, if you have chosen the reimbursement process, submit the original repair bill and relevant documents to your insurance provider.
Mandatory Documents Required for Raising Activa 5G Claims
Below is the list of mandatory documents required to raise accidental claims under your Honda Activa 5G insurance policy-
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Driving License of the owner and Registration Certificate of the vehicle
- KYC details if the accidental damage is more than Rs. 1 Lakh
- In case of a fire accident, third-party damages get an FIR report
- Estimated repair bills
- Payment receipts
Mandatory Documents Required for Raising Activa 5G Theft Claims
- RC of the vehicle
- Activa insurance policy
- FIR report
- Key of the scooter/purchase invoice
- Subrogation letter
- NOC from the financer/bank
- Letter from RTO declaring the stolen bike as 'No Use.'
- Non-traceable report from police
Honda Activa 5G Insurance FAQs
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can buy three types of plans: i.e. third-party insurance, standalone own-damage insurance, and comprehensive insurance.
Ans: Some common add-ons available for your two-wheeler at Policybazaar.com are roadside assistance cover, zero depreciation cover, engine protection cover, return to invoice cover, etc.
Ans: Your Activa 5G insurance premium depends upon several factors, such as make, model & variant of the vehicle, vehicle age, registration location, driving history of the owner, etc.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
03 Nov 2023Bike insurance is an essential financial safety net in case of
03 Nov 2023Among all the bike insurance add-ons available in the market
25 Oct 2023When claiming on your bike insurance policy, you always look for
17 Oct 2023Tropical cyclones are prevalent, causing a huge loss of human
13 Oct 2023For two-wheeler owners, adequate coverage is crucial to keep