Honda CB Twister Insurance
Honda CB Twister was launched in 2010 keeping in growing entry level motorcycle segment in mind. The segment at which the CB Twister is placed in attracts the maximum number of sales and volumes. The Japanese manufacturer wanted to give a stylish entry level scooter to this mass market segment with the CB Twister. The motorcycle has a fresh and sporty design which makes the motorcycle look young and stylish.Read more
- The CB Twister gets sporty headlamp, screen less front cowl and curvy fuel tank that help this machine look aggressive.
- Screen less front cowl takes style to the next level that enhances aesthetics and gives rider the best performance.
- The optional self-starter also makes it easy for the rider to operate the bike in start-stop city traffic conditions.
- Four colour options are available – Heavy Grey Metallic, Electric Yellow Metallic, Sports Red and Black.
Power and Performance
Honda CB Twister’s engine is mated to a four speed constant mesh gearbox featuring a one down- three up pattern. The engine and transmission have been fused and optimized so as to provide smooth and linear power delivery right up to the deadline.
Displacement: 109.19 cc
Maximum Power: 6.67 kW (9bhp) @8000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 8.97 Nm @ 6000 rpm
Gear pattern: 1-N-2-3-4
Wheel base: 1262 mm
Ground Clearance: 180 mm
Braking and Handling
Honda have been thoughtful enough to provide the bike with tubeless tyres as standard and the 17 inch 70/100 front and 80/100 rear tyres offer good levels of grip with the convenience that only a tubeless tyre can. The optional 240 mm front disc brake that is being offered in sync with the rear 110 mm drum brakes definitely helps in reducing braking distances comfortably. The front telescopic suspension and rear spring loaded hydraulic suspension offer oodles of comfort and ensure that the bike does not step out of line over bumps mid-corner.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is extremely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. A commuter can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
02 Feb 2023Over 49.7% of Indian households possess a two-wheeler as per a
11 Jan 2023In India, third-party bike insurance is a mandatory requirement
06 Jan 2023Unlike a fuel bike, electric two-wheelers are easy to ride and
06 Jan 2023Riding a dirt bike is an enjoyable experience for many people
30 Dec 2022Amid the rising number of bike insurance fraudulent cases such