Popular Honda Dio Variants with Insurance Price Premium
|Hero Honda Dio (Registration Year 2023)
|5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)
|Honda Dio - DLX (102 cc)
|Honda Dio - DLX (109 cc)
|Honda Dio - DLX - Electric Start (110 cc)
|Honda Dio - H-Smart (110 cc)
|Honda Dio - STD (110cc)
*Disclaimer: The above table is for illustration purposes only. The Honda Dio insurance premium depends on several factors, such as IDV, coverage type, bike engine capacity, add-ons, city & year of registration, etc.
Reasons to Buy Honda Dio Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Choosing Policybazaar.com for your Honda Dio Insurance comes with several benefits, such as-
- Compare various plans and make an informed choice by understanding the coverage offered by different insurers.
- Access all the features of a specific bike insurance policy at the convenience of your fingertips.
- Seamlessly purchase or renew your Honda Dio insurance policy without any hassle.
- Avail of round-the-clock customer support at 1800-258-5970, available 24X7 to address any queries or concerns regarding your Honda Dio insurance.
- Pay the insurance premium securely using UPI, internet banking, or debit/credit card.
- Reduce paperwork hassle by filling out a simple proposal form to get your Honda Dio insured.
Inclusions of Honda Dio Insurance Policy
Here are the common inclusions of your Honda Dio insurance policy for which you will get financial protection-
- Coverage for accidental damage
- Third-party liabilities
- Fire & theft
- Loss due to natural disasters, such as floods, earthquakes, cyclones, etc.
- Loss due to malicious activities, such as riots, strikes, vandalism, terrorism, etc.
Exclusions of Honda Dio Insurance Policy
Here are the common exclusions of your Honda Dio insurance policy, where you will not be compensated-
- Loss of personal belongings
- Regular wear and tear
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown
- Consequential losses
- Claims denied due to invalid DL, RC, PUCC, or two-wheeler insurance policy
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle by indulging in illegal activities.
Note: The above pointers are general coverage. You can explore the detailed coverage by reading the Honda Dio insurance policy.
Honda Dio Insurance Add-on Covers
The Honda Dio insurance add-ons help enhance the policy coverage by paying a little extra premium than usual. Here are some add-on covers that you can buy with your comprehensive or own-damage policy-
- Zero-depreciation Cover - With this cover, you can claim the total cost of replacing the Honda Dio parts in case of accidental damage; hence, it helps in saving a considerable amount.
- No Claim Bonus Protection Cover - The NCB protection cover lets you save the earned discount or cumulative bonus (NCB), even if you raise a claim.
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance Cover - This beneficial cover offers 24x7 assistance if you are stuck in the middle of the journey. The services include towing, flat tyre changes, emergency fuel assistance, etc.
- Return to Invoice Cover - This is another valuable add-on for all the new two-wheeler owners. It ensures that you receive the original invoice value of the insured vehicle in case of loss or theft.
You may also read- Return to Invoice Cover in Two-wheeler Insurance
How to Buy Honda Dio Insurance Online?
You can easily buy Honda Dio Insurance online from Policybazaar.com with these steps-
- Step 1:Select'Two-wheeler insurance' in the 'Insurance Products' tab on home page.
- Step 2:Enter your Honda Dio insurance details, including make, model & variant (MMV), city, year of registration, etc.
- Step 3:Compare quotes and choose the policy coverage that suits your needs & budget.
- Step 4:Add desired additional covers like NCB protection cover, 24x7 RSA cover, etc.
- Step 5:Complete premium payment using UPI, internet banking, or debit/credit card.
- Step 6:Get the Honda Dio Insurance policy in your registered email ID.
How to Renew Honda Dio Insurance Online?
Renew your Honda Dio Insurance online on Policybazaar's two-wheeler insurance renewal page and follow the below steps-
- Step 1:Enter your policy number, name, registration number, etc.
- Step 2: Compare quotes from different insurers for your Hero Passion PRO.
- Step 3:Pay online through UPI, internet banking, or banking cards.
- Step 4:Receive the renewed insurance policy copy in your registered email ID.
How to Raise Honda Dio Insurance Claims Online?
From the given two options for claim settlement, choose one and get assistance from Policybazaar's claim assistance team whenever needed-
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurer about the accident or damages caused to your vehicle.
- A surveyor will assess damages within two days and prepare an assessment report accordingly.
- Further, they will submit the report to the insurance company.
- Once approved, send your bike to a nearby authorised network garage.
- The insurer will settle the bills directly with the garage after repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the incident to the insurer's helpline number.
- The surveyor will assess the damaged vehicle and compile a report within 48 hours.
- Submit the required documents to the insurer and pay the repair expenses for the two-wheeler from your own pocket.
- Later, the insurer will reimburse the expenses directly to your bank account.
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- FIR report (if applicable)
- Repair estimates, bills, and payment receipts
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Driving License of the policyholder
Additional Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original Registration Certificate
- Original bike insurance policy
- RTO letter declaring the stolen Hero Passion PRO as 'No Use.'
- Non-Traceable Report
- Police FIR
- NOC from the Financer
- Letter of Subrogation
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
FAQs about Honda Dio Insurance
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can compare and buy two-wheeler insurance online for your Honda Dio from top-rated motor insurance companies in India.
Ans: You can enhance your policy coverage by purchasing several add-ons, such as NCB protection cover, roadside assistance cover, etc., for your Honda Dio scooter.
Ans: Your Honda Dio Insurance premium is calculated based on location, registration year, add-ons, IDV, engine capacity, etc.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis