Honda Dio Insurance
The Honda Dio has been developed keeping in young consumers of India in mind. The Japanese manufacturer has placed this scooter below the Aviator and the Activa in order to reach wide range of consumers. The Dio that has a young design is very dynamic and unisex in nature. The dimensions of the scooter are very compact that encourage smooth and superior riding quality in traffic loaded roads.Read more
- It boasts dazzling headlight on the front wheel of the scooter enhancing a beefy and powerful appeal to the bike.
- 18 litres of storage space can accommodate a full size helmet & other items easily
- Ample leg room provides fatigue free comfortable ride
- Comfortable seat makes it perfect for short or long getaways with loved ones
- Available in colors like jazzy blue metallic, sports red, candy palm green and black paint schemes.
Power and Performance
Honda Dio offers great engine power and is fitted with single cylinder, air cooled engine promising proficient performance to bikers. The Dio gets the Honda Eco Technology (HET) that helps the scooter deliver fuel efficiency of 60kmpl. This advanced technology improves the efficiency significantly without compromising on the overall performance.
Displacement: 109 cc
Maximum Power: 6 bhp @ 7,500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 8 Nm @ 5,500 rpm
Wheel base: 1238 mm
Ground Clearance: 158 mm
Height: 1133 mm
Braking and Handling
To ensure stronger braking system, Honda Dio is blessed with drum brake, where the front and rear brake sizes are 130 mm, also enjoying advanced sprint loaded rear and front suspension.
What to Opt for?
The insurance policy is key to safety and risk aversion for the two wheeler owner. The key aspect of the policy is that it must reduce every risk associated with two wheeler. One has the option to buy full-fledged comprehensive insurance plan while you can opt for third party insurance plan if you are looking for cheaper plan. One must carefully evaluate plans offered by different insurance companies to buy a suitable plan meeting your needs. Below are the plans that can be bought by two wheeler owner:
- Comprehensive insurance plan: Comprehensive insurance plan is the most sought plan as it covers every risk. It compensates two wheeler owners for damages to third party vehicle, third party property, own vehicle damages and provides optional personal accident rider as well.
- Third party insurance plan: This plan provides coverage for third party vehicle and property damages due to an accident.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: