Honda CD 110 Dream Insurance
Honda CD 110 Dream is the third addition in the Dream motorcycle Series by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI). Honda CD 110 is the most affordable model among Honda’s Dream series of commuter motorcycles. This new model is available in three colours and variants- black with red stripes, black with blue stripes and black grey stripes. Catering to the commuter market in India, the manufacturer claims that the motorcycle is available with the Honda Eco Technology or HET which helps improve fuel efficiency.
- The Honda CD110 Dream follows a very simplistic approach of design with understated looks and minimal body graphics.
- The side profile looks plain with fuel tank showcasing adequate knee recesses and the rear view gels well with the overall design, with a large tail lamp.
- Has longer seat to give better comfort in the long distance even with the pillion rider.
- Longer wheelbase and High ground to give better stability even at high speed.
- Superior engine that delivers better torque and power.
Power and Performance
Honda CD 110 has a superior engine that delivers better torque and power as compared to other bikes of similar category. Fuel efficiency of the Honda CD 110 Dream is excellent for the 100cc segment and makes it a desirable product in the commuter class segment.
Displacement: 109.19 cc
Maximum Power: 6.15 kW (8.25bhp) @7500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 8.63 Nm @ 5500 rpm
Gear pattern: N-1-2-3-4
Wheel base: 1258 mm
Ground Clearance: 179 mm
Braking and Handling
Extremely smooth ride, with drum brakes that reduces the heat generated due to sudden stopping force.
- Bike includes viscous air filter, maintenance free battery and tubeless tyres.
- It can reach a top speed of 74kmpl and offers a fuel efficiency of 83kmpl that is quite good for a commuter vehicle.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is extremely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. A commuter can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance