Honda Dream Yuga Insurance
HONDA CD 110 YUGA
Honda Dream Yuga is a low-cost 109 cc single-cylinder motorcycle manufactured in 2012. It is billed as the least expensive Honda currently produced and the least expensive Honda ever made, adjusting for inflation. Catering to the commuter market in India, the manufacturer claims that the motorcycle is available with the Honda Eco Technology or HET which helps improve fuel efficiency.
- Available in three variants – Self start-drum-alloy, Kick start-drum-spoke and Kick Start-drum-alloy. It is available in four colours – black, black with heavy grey metallic and black with candy glory red.
- Is a bit bulky which gives the feeling of a big motorcycle, yet it features stunning ergonomics for easy ride even in crowded places.
- Has an attractive & trendy front cowl that generates a compelling look and provides required aerodynamics to the bike by cutting smoothly through the air.
- Comes with some amazing features like an easily installable seat cover, toughened helmet lock with break off bolt, black coated front guard for rust prevention and long life.
- Follows a very simplistic approach of design with understated looks and minimal body graphics.
Power and Performance
Honda Dream Yuva contributes to impressive speed and performance of this bike. Having spacious fuel tank allows users to enjoy biking on long roads. It features 2.3 l reserve fuel capacity that ensures tension free riding even if your indicator shows low fuel in the tank. Top speed featured by Dream Yuva is 97 kmh and it reaches at 0-60 kmh speed in just 8 seconds.
Displacement: 109.19 cc
Maximum Power: 6.15 kW (8.25 bhp) @7500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 8.63 Nm @ 5500 rpm
Gear pattern: N-1-2-3-4
Wheel base: 1285 mm
Ground Clearance: 169 mm
Braking and Handling
Honda Dream Yuva is surely a solid bike model that does not only perform well, but also features comfort and style in its appearance. For superior handling, it is loaded with exceptional chassis and suspension type.
- To offer good control on this bike, it accommodates powerful braking system. Drum brake is used for front and rear brakes. The brake size is 130 mm.
- It has diamond chassis type and telescopic fork front suspension with tube type rear suspension that carries operation for both sides.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is extremely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. A commuter can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance