Honda Dream Neo Insurance
Honda Dream Neo is regarded as the best motorcycle in its segment. The bike apart from its brand name has gained respect in the market with its performance. The bike is embellished with advance technology aimed to provide better performance in terms of efficiency. It is available in three variants with base model offering kick start and spoke wheels while the advance (premium) version offers button start and alloy wheels. The graphics option makes it more vibrant as well.
- The bike has a long seat and pillion rider making travelling comfortable and more enjoyable.
- Higher ground clearance takes care of the bad roads and bumpy situations.
- The premium version of the bike offers six spoke alloy wheels.
- Longer wheel base provides more stability in terms of handling.
- Rear suspension is adjustable enhancing driving experience.
Power and Performance
The bike is powered by 110 cc engine providing power that has the capability to beat any terrain. The engine is more refined so as to provide better performance is terms of handling and efficiency.
Displacement: 110 cc
Maximum Power: 8.25 bhp
Maximum Torque: 8.63 nm
Wheel base: 1258 mm
Ground Clearance: 179 mm
Height: 1074 mm
Braking and Handling
As the bike is targeted at office goers and city ride, the bike has drum brakes at the front and rear. The tubeless tyres enables bike for longer drives. It also has an adjustable rear suspension aimed at eliminating discomfort while driving at bumpy roads.
What to look for insurance?
Insurance is a key constituent of a two wheeler. It covers all the risks associated with the driving but one must be extra vigilant in choosing their two wheeler insurance plan. One must evaluate and compare policies offered by insurance companies in order to eliminate every risk and buying affordable policy. Insurance seeker can opt for a comprehensive insurance policy that provides compensation to own vehicle damages, third party property and vehicle damages. One can also opt for third party insurance policy which is cheaper as compared to comprehensive plan. It will provide coverage to compensate for third party vehicle and property damages.
One can also opt for personal accident rider which will cover hospitalization expenses due to an accident.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance