Honda Aviator Insurance Premiums
The premium of your Honda Aviator depends on the location of your residence, the cc capacity of its engine, other parts of its body, and the purpose of buying. Although, the IDV, opted coverage and selected deductible(s) are the key factors that affect your insurance premium. As per law, every vehicle must have a valid insurance policy since they are highly prone to theft or a road mishap. You never know when you might come across the necessity of motor insurance coverage. In order to ensure that you buy maximum coverage for your Honda Aviator at a minimum price, you must compare two-wheeler insurance premium quotes online.
In order to know the premium details, kindly refer to the table below.
|Honda Aviator Third Party Insurance Premium
|Insurance Premium (INR)
|Honda Aviator Comprehensive Insurance Premium
|Insurance Premium (INR)
|Honda Aviator Zero Dep. Insurance Premium
|Insurance Premium (INR)
1. Mobile Charging Socket-The In Style Storehouse
It lets you charge your mobile phone and carry your necessary accessories in twenty liters of under seat storage space. It is an ideal place to store your helmet and style essentials. The mobile charging socket is an accessory; it isn’t a part of the standard equipment.
2. Combi Brake with Equalizer
It’s the latest technology that makes sure you enjoy a well-balanced ride. The combi brake technology gives you a shorter brake distance in a more stable way. The unique Honda equalizer gives you the perfect balance when you apply brakes.
3. Garnished Instrument Panel
You don't just check the speed on this panel, but you can check the status of the fuel as well. This distinctive and elegant instrument panel comes with a fuel gauge.
4. Stylish Rear
Never ever underestimate the significance of a good posterior. The stylish side indicators, multi-reflector tail lamp, and a body colored grab rail can make everyone follow your trail.
Power and Performance
- Type: Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI, BS IV Engine
- Displacement: 109.19cc
- Maximum Net Power: 5.91 Kw (8bhp) @7000 rpm
- Maximum net power: 8.94 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Bore: 50mm
- Stroke: 55.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starting Method: Kick/self
- Air Filter Type: Viscous Paper Filter
Tyres and Brake
- Front Tyre Size: 90/90-12 (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre Size: 90/100-10 (Tubeless)
- Front Rim Size: 12 inch
- Rear Rim Size: 10 inch
- Front Brake Type & size: Drum 130mm/Disc 190mm
- Rear Brake Type & size: Drum 130mm (CBS)
- Battery: 12V 3Ah (MF)
- Head lamp: 12V 35/35W
Frame & Suspension
- Frame Type: Under bone
- Front: Telescopic
- Rear: Spring loaded hydraulic type
What to opt for?
Two-wheeler insurance is a necessity for every two-wheeler owner so that he/she can fulfill his/her legal requirements. It adds an extra-layer of safety to the vehicle as well. A vehicle owner can buy an economical plan that fulfills his/her legal obligations so that his/her safety needs are met.
- Comprehensive Insurance Plan: A comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy offers coverage for the damages or bodily injury to any third party along with the own vehicle damages. Motor insurance providers offer reimbursement for all the expenses as well as for the cashless insurance facility.
- Third-party Insurance Plan: As per law, it is compulsory for every vehicle owner/buyer to purchase third-party insurance for his/her vehicle. It offers compensation for third-party vehicle and property damages, in case of an accident.
- Personal Accident Cover: This additionally offers hospitalization coverage to the vehicle owner.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
29 Feb 2024In India, owning a bike is not just a mode of transportation; it
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis